✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Dec-2011] Radio 2 Gig: Coldplay @ Dingwalls, London, UK (15-Dec-11 Broadcast Date) tickets availa

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm home. Wow!

My 5th time seeing them and best by far. All 4 were on top form, and we got MX/HLH twice as they had a half- broken synth at the start :D:D

UATW was as beautiful as ever, and Christmas Lights was a great treat. I wish I could have this kind of night every night- just SO good

6468544151_7176084762_b.jpg

Coldplay at Dingwalls by stickyfiddle, on Flickr

6468579907_fc2946e254_b.jpg

Coldplay at Dingwalls by stickyfiddle, on Flickr

Miraculously, we got in! After telling us over and over there was no chance, they queued us up (the lovely and most deserving Denise and her friends at the front) and counted us over and over before deciding to let us in! :dance:

Yes, I know, I know, I hate me too :shame:

Was amazing. They messed up MX/HLH so badly at the start that they played it again at the end so it was perfect for broadcast :wacky:

Miraculously, we got in! After telling us over and over there was no chance, they queued us up (the lovely and most deserving Denise and her friends at the front) and counted us over and over before deciding to let us in! :dance:

Was amazing. They messed up MX/HLH so badly at the start that they played it again at the end so it was perfect for broadcast :wacky:

Someone said they had to do it over because the keyboard was damaged the first time?

Can't wait for the broadcast, and so glad you made it in!!:D

Oh I couldn't see the keyboard, the stage was low and we were near the back. He walked on three times and each time he couldn't get the MX track to start. Guess it could've been a fault with the trigger on the keyboard.

He also messed up VLV (although I don't think it was him, but rather Jonny and Chris was covering for him) and had to stop and start that too. :P

Oh I couldn't see the keyboard, the stage was low and we were near the back. He walked on three times and each time he couldn't get the MX track to start. Guess it could've been a fault with the trigger on the keyboard.

He also messed up VLV (although I don't think it was him, but rather Jonny and Chris was covering for him) and had to stop and start that too. :P

I see they didn't do Daylight. Wondering if it scared them after Manchester,lol.

Poor Jonny REALLY buggered the intro, and there was no covering it up!

Haha oh dear, poor Jonny. He's been making more mistakes than usual of late, I'm gonna believe it's because he's distracted by Chris' new found buffness :wacko: :P

Wow, go you! And I thought I saw them a lot this year :) Very happy for you, I bet it was amazing!

So happy we all managed to get in and thanks to the BBC winners for not showing up :P

It was quite surreal with all their roadies and album producers, and Phil as well coming back and forth. When we got in we had to stay on the back, but the place was so tiny they were close anyway.

So so happy for my friend, it's the best birthday gift she could have ever asked for.

Will write more in the next days, going back home tomorrow, night everyone for now :nice:

I'm sooooo happy they let us in!!!! Seeing them in such a tiny venue was like a dream coming true :) also I had the chance to meet a lot of lovely members from the board :D I'll only have 2 more internet minutes in my hotel, so gotta go and promise to write soon ;)

:kiss:

I'm sooooo happy they let us in!!!! Seeing them in such a tiny venue was like a dream coming true :) also I had the chance to meet a lot of lovely members from the board :D I'll only have 2 more internet minutes in my hotel, so gotta go and promise to write soon ;)

:kiss:

Cris, you were there? :surprised: OMG! I'm so happy for you!

Had a lovely night with my friends even though the experience was kind of tarnished by rude people around us and the fact that we couldn't see anything. Once you go front row you can never go back :P Anyway - so grateful we got in, still can't believe it. :awesome: The boys were all smiley and in a good mood and they performed so well :awesome: Chris did a lot of crazy eyes at people in the front :lol:

Very nice to meet you today, Cris! :nice: See you tomorrow for lunch!