✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (warning: m'cr will be busy see P7)

Tash

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always wondered what a concert would be like to be at in pouring rain. could go one of 2 ways i reckon, either the crowd are miserable about it and its shit, or they all embrace the rain, get soaking wet, and go absolutely all out and the concert is ace.

For those standing - what time are you guys getting there?

I was thinking of setting off at 9am, which means I'll get there for around 9:45am.

That early enough to be decently near the front?

I'm about 5"0 so it sucks. XDDDD

For those standing - what time are you guys getting there?

I was thinking of setting off at 9am, which means I'll get there for around 9:45am.

That early enough to be decently near the front?

I'm about 5"0 so it sucks. XDDDD

Gona get there for around 12 hopefully. At emirates, people were there around 1 so I doubt manchester will have any people before that!

i usually use the weather channel, but even then it can be changeable up until a few days before

According to different sites, it's heavy rain/showers/windy... I'd be happy with no rain & wind but overcast for the zylobands.

a week before the jubilee weekend, most sites were predicting hot sunshine for the whole weekend. that changed on the wed or thurs last week to showers & rain. so there is a tiny bit of hope yet!!