✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (warning: m'cr will be busy see P7)

Tash

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyy was wondering if anyone could help me. Its my first time in Manchester tomorrow and im going by car but i was wondering how much the car park is at the etihad stadium for anyone who has been before

Going from Chester tomorrow as well.

I just hope it ends at 10.45, dash to the station to get the 11.20. Any official time of finish? I am reading 10.30 finishes at Coventry and Emirates, but 11.00 finish at Sunderland.

I would quite happily drive but parking seems a nightmare around the area, never mind how long you going to be stuck in traffic.

Hey everyone, this is my first post so please bear with me :).

Myself and my fiancee managed to get tickets for the June 10th show, Coldplay have always been my favourite band and seeing them will be a dream come true for us this Sunday. We've been told the show starts any time between 8:30 - 9:15pm, so may likely finish at about 11. Sadly we have no trains going to Chester from that late, and we have no money to spend on the extortionate hotel prices most places seem to have put up for the night.

The June 9th show has coach travel arranged, however this date doesn't and we've no idea why, it seems very dis-organised on the part of the promoters. We really want to go but we're so worried about getting home it may well ruin the night for us :(, does anyone have any suggestions what we could possibly do?

Thanks guys! :)

exiting on time

I'd say better safe than sorry...try to make your way further back in the crowd come encore time...then you'll have a clearer run to the exits before they're congested? That's what I'd do...

if all else fails, huddling in the 24h cafe outside piccadilly with other coldplay fans might be a good option! (they leave the station open at night - it's cold but there's a roof!)

Oh great, was planning to park at the stadium itself, think it was gonna be £10. Will be coming in from Stockport around 7pm ish, I am not too bothered about support acts but parking is a must....

My family still have no idea they are going, can't wait to see their faces when I tell them late on tomorrow that we're not going home after all !! :)

if all else fails, huddling in the 24h cafe outside piccadilly with other coldplay fans might be a good option! (they leave the station open at night - it's cold but there's a roof!)

Haha, this is how I'll be spending the evening/morning.

Oh great, was planning to park at the stadium itself, think it was gonna be £10. Will be coming in from Stockport around 7pm ish, I am not too bothered about support acts but parking is a must....

My family still have no idea they are going, can't wait to see their faces when I tell them late on tomorrow that we're not going home after all !! :)

That's cute haha!

So....I'm going to be waiting in the coach station until 4am for my journey home to begin.

Oh the joys

I'll be waiting for a coach until 4am as well! Are you getting to coach to London then? Megabus or National Express?

I'm going to the gig on my own now, after my friend pulled out last minute, so any Coldplayers please feel free to come and have a chat, I'm volunteering for Oxfam and then I'll be wearing a black A Rush Of Blood To The Head t-shirt :)

I'll be waiting for a coach until 4am as well! Are you getting to coach to London then? Megabus or National Express?

I'm going to the gig on my own now, after my friend pulled out last minute, so any Coldplayers please feel free to come and have a chat, I'm volunteering for Oxfam and then I'll be wearing a black A Rush Of Blood To The Head t-shirt :)

I'm going to Birmingham, National Express.

Sorry to comment on such a fairly old thread, I'm new to thr fourm but I was wondering if anyone can help me out.. I am going to see Coldplay tonight at the Etihad Stadium and was wondering if anyone knew (from the couple of stadium tours they've already done) what time roughly support acts are on and what time Coldplay are due on stage. If I've posted this in the wrong place feel free to point me in the right direction! Thank you.

Sorry to comment on such a fairly old thread, I'm new to thr fourm but I was wondering if anyone can help me out.. I am going to see Coldplay tonight at the Etihad Stadium and was wondering if anyone knew (from the couple of stadium tours they've already done) what time roughly support acts are on and what time Coldplay are due on stage. If I've posted this in the wrong place feel free to point me in the right direction! Thank you.

I moved your post to the concert thread :)

Stage times for tonight:

7.15pm Rita Ora

8.00pm Robyn

9.15pm Coldplay

Have fun!