✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Car Kids leak?

lifeincoldplaycolor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnie, any idea when it might be released? A Charlie Brown b-side perhaps? I remember Debs answered to a Coldplayer that Paradise wouldn't have any b-sides. And an EP so soon after the release of the album is improbable.

Ronnie, any idea when it might be released? A Charlie Brown b-side perhaps? I remember Debs answered to a Coldplayer that Paradise wouldn't have any b-sides. And an EP so soon after the release of the album is improbable.

Sorry,no idea :( I posted everything the presenter said in the radio show today. And btw, ETIAW has been voted First Position in their Best Summer Hits 2011 :) Although nobody is interested in this now :D :D :D

I have been watching all these Car Kids threads and it is making me laugh :laugh3: (Especially Party Hard) Of course I would want it to come out but all this speculation is turning itself into a parody in a way :lol: The radio station does sound reliable though... or it could be a troll :o

I think Moving To Mars didnt make the album cos it didnt quite fit the theme but by the sounds of it Car Kids definitely does. I can imagine it being lyrically like Charlie Brown after reading that line so it would be appropriate if it was on the CB single. I love IT!!!!

I think Moving To Mars didnt make the album cos it didnt quite fit the theme but by the sounds of it Car Kids definitely does. I can imagine it being lyrically like Charlie Brown after reading that line so it would be appropriate if it was on the CB single. I love IT!!!!

Maybe because they are lyrically close, Charlie took Car Kids place on the album and they thinks CB is better.

Seriously, they've released an entire album 2 months ago and you still want more? :\

It's gonna happen when it's time for it to happen, until then enjoy the album.

But I guess you're overplaying it, gotten sick of it and demand more! :P

Seriously, they've released an entire album 2 months ago and you still want more? :\

It's gonna happen when it's time for it to happen, until then enjoy the album.

But I guess you're overplaying it, gotten sick of it and demand more! :P

Not really, I could listen to it all day, every day but its nice to speculate about fresh tunes.

Definitely not, i am able to wait for possible B-Sides or an EP to come in a years time ;) Just saying that i think enough songs have been recorded for such things ;) And hey, 13 full songs (Christmas Lights included) after patiently waiting for 3 years is not that much IMO :) !

I kinda don't mind the wait. It's better if they work on it as many years as it takes to create an all killer no filler album. I prefer those kind of artists (Michael Jackson, George Michael) because they deliver every time. Unlike Prince (of course, I love his earlier stuff) who releases an album every freaking year, so people just stop paying attention to them. And I love when they change their style with every record, that is a major thing in staying relevant.

Not really, I could listen to it all day, every day but its nice to speculate about fresh tunes.

Me too, and it gets better every time I play it. I didn't pay that much attention to Princess Of China, but today I oohoohooh'd all day long. :D

BTW, just saw an alien head on the MX Wall, so after Car Kids I wants a psychedelic alien song. :awesome:

Cool! I've always wanted Coldplay to do like a 17 minute psychedelic song, and an alien theme would make it all the better.:P

Hmm, imagine them doing a Pink Floyd kind of psychedelic song.

Critics would defecate all over it. :awesome: No matter how good/bad it was.