✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Car Kids leak?

lifeincoldplaycolor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when we talked about that song on the Ellen show ?

December 15, 2011 - submitted by Sandi, Australia[/color][/b]

Q. Hi Oracle

Can you tell me what song the guys were playing at the rehearsal for Ellen. It's the one that Ellen interrupted when she popped up in front of Chris at the piano.

Cheers

The Oracle replies:

I'm stumped! I have listened but I just do not know if it's an impromptu jam or an actual song. Sorry but I don't recognize it at all. I shall ask...

The oracle also said that Mylo Xyloto was a proper song with lyrics and all that would definitely make the cut...

She never said that. People took the quote out of context and assumed it was a full-length song. All The Oracle said was that MX and HLH was not the same song.

My best guess is that C** K*** is a 32 minutes long space rock opera, like Shine On You Crazy Diamond. :nod:

OR :surprised:

A hip-hopera: :nod:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNKRv8jviU]R. Kelly Trapped in the Closet 1-12 - YouTube[/ame]

It. Is. The. Meaning. Of. Life. :|

tumblr_lu2gdjibIO1qium5fo1_500.jpg

lol, oh, i thought it was a single maybe they were releasing as a b-side to charlie brown. oh well, hopes dashed lol.

Ive just looked at the booklet and it says car kids a few times actually, theres has to be a reason they included 'car kids' in the graffiti

Someone should make a video recapping the whole Car Kids thing. That would be awesome. Maybe I'll make that...I'll have to do some digging.

lol, oh, i thought it was a single maybe they were releasing as a b-side to charlie brown. oh well, hopes dashed lol.

Ive just looked at the booklet and it says car kids a few times actually, theres has to be a reason they included 'car kids' in the graffiti

That's why everyone is so excited about it. They've mentionded it in interviews too. Plus, take a good look at the Us Against The World Symbol. All Oracle apporved! Maybe someday....You will join the car kids....one...of....us!!!!!

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA