✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Car Kids leak?

lifeincoldplaycolor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't care about the talk if we knew anything else besides its a name of a song and it was on CM's shirt once. but we don't. for all we know it could be the intro song for paradise in the 02 ads. Everyone should calm down until its mentioned again, if it is thats GREAT. have an effing ball and until then, chill your nuts.

:wideeyed:

Watch Car Kids be like the greatest song ever, something to please the old and the new Coldplay fans. I'd laugh at all the haters then.

But why would the guys leave it off the album, if that were the case? :awesome:

Plus, I think a song like that would have to be the result of a threeway lovechild between Where The Streets Have No Name, Clocks, and Bohemian Rhapsody :wink3:

Plus, I think a song like that would have to be the result of a threeway lovechild between Where The Streets Have No Name, Clocks, and Bohemian Rhapsody :wink3:

With the ooooohs and youuuuuuus and the Galileos and the mamma mias... Oh my... :o

Do want. :awesome:

:wideeyed:

But why would the guys leave it off the album, if that were the case? :awesome:

:nod: :nod: :nod:

• 2 months later...

Car Kids better be on the Charlie Brown single:thinking: or..... they could never give us another song again as long as we get to hear Sex and Violence :wink3:

oh and by the way CK does stand for car kids, i forget if it was oracle or chris said it in an interview, but i read it somewhere that its for car kids, but it also looks like a person if you turn it sideways

Car Kids better be on the Charlie Brown single:thinking: or..... they could never give us another song again as long as we get to hear Sex and Violence :wink3:

oh and by the way CK does stand for car kids, i forget if it was oracle or chris said it in an interview, but i read it somewhere that its for car kids, but it also looks like a person if you turn it sideways

Actually it stands for Crusty Knockers... ;)

Why would you get to this conclusion ? All I see here is a remixed version of CB...tons of songs get remixed all the time :thinking:

You don't understand the rule of remixes. If someone remixes a song by a band in their own time, then that band must release remixes instead of b-sides on their next single release.

Don't think so. I remember that they shared the Fed Le Grand remix of Paradise on their Facebook and Twitter but it didn't end up to be the official b-side

I thought that too, but surely that's irrelevant because we didnt get a b side with Paradise.