✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Car Kids leak?

lifeincoldplaycolor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know what to say but 10min before i listened,as ever, to a german radio station called Radio Salü. They were joking about some songs of the year 2011 and also about ETIAW. Then the presenter said something about Charlie Brown(upcoming new single, catchy melody etc)and THEN he said that the single comes together with a great b-side and mentioned a few lyrics of it. I definitely understood "if we ever gonna split in my heart you will remain my car kid". Finally he said that they can be proud to have such great unreleased songs which didnt make it on Mylo Xyloto.

I hope i can find somewhere on their website,i also contacted them with email if they can send me the soundfile of it that i can share it in here !!! And before something is coming up about trolling: No,i just wanted to share it because it is great news i think.

:)

Dont know what to say but 10min before i listened,as ever, to a german radio station called Radio Salü. They were joking about some songs of the year 2011 and also about ETIAW. Then the presenter said something about Charlie Brown(upcoming new single, catchy melody etc)and THEN he said that the single comes together with a great b-side and mentioned a few lyrics of it. I definitely understood "if we ever gonna split in my heart you will remain my car kid". Finally he said that they can be proud to have such great unreleased songs which didnt make it on Mylo Xyloto.

I hope i can find somewhere on their website,i also contacted them with email if they can send me the soundfile of it that i can share it in here !!! And before something is coming up about trolling: No,i just wanted to share it because it is great news i think.

:wideeyed: Well THAT is cool news! :dance:

I definitely understood "if we ever gonna split in my heart you will remain my car kid".[/color] Finally he said that they can be proud to have such great unreleased songs which didnt make it on Mylo Xyloto.

Oh wow, thanks! You'd better be telling the truth because I'm excited now. :P

Oh wow, thanks! You'd better be telling the truth because I'm excited now. :P

I cant imagine the presenter of the Radio Station is lying,why he should ?! So far i only received a Mail that my "Request is being processed" although i only asked a simple question :dizzy:

And to be honest,it is not unlikely that it's true. The Oracle said its a full song so why it shouldnt be on the Charlie Brown-Single ?! I dont freak out but i am looking forward to it ! :) But the lyrics he mentioned sound so cheesy and coldplayish again :(....

I definitely understood "if we ever gonna split in my heart you will remain my car kid".[/color] Finally he said that they can be proud to have such great unreleased songs which didnt make it on Mylo Xyloto.

It's not trolling if it's true.

If you dont believe,also get in contact with the Radio Station ;) The presenters name is Klaus Dittrich if i remember correctly :)

I wasn't saying I didn't believe you, I was saying it wasn't trolling if you weren't just making it up out of thin air. I do believe you.