✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All the singles from MX are confirmed now!

coldpatrix

Looking at the source page on Coldplay.com, I discovered all the singles extracted from Mylo Xyloto:

Here the whole text:

text/html; charset=utf-8

coldplay.com

The official Coldplay website, featuring news, lyrics, live dates, blogs, interviews, pictures and videos. New album, Mylo Xyloto, out now.

Coldplay, Mylo Xyloto, Mylo, Xyloto, Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, Will Champion, Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends, Gigs, Tickets, Shows, Ticket, Concerts, Lyrics, lyric, official lyrics, Discography, Biography, photos, Members, Timeline, merch, merchandise, t-shirts, a rush of blood to the head,, music, video, videos, tour, touring, tour dates, tour date, live, vinyl, CD, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Princess of China, Charlie Brown, Yellow, Trouble, Clocks, Fix You, Speed of Sound, In My Place, Paradise, Oracle

all

Slender Fungus

Coldplay: Mylo Xyloto

The official Coldplay website, featuring news, lyrics, live dates, blogs, interviews, pictures and videos. New album, Mylo Xyloto, out now.

band

http://www.coldplay.com

http://www.coldplay.com/logo.png

Look at here:

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Princess of China, Charlie Brown, Yellow, Trouble, Clocks, Fix You, Speed of Sound, In My Place, Paradise

Every old song in this list is a single, so the new ones among these are/will be singles too!

It means:

First single: ETIAW

Second single: Paradise

Third Single: Charlie Brown

Fourth Single: Princess Of China

No, friend, you got it wrong. these are the key words, also called "tags". they exist in the page src because they are the most searched terms, and also to help indexing the site with its key correlates to the search engines. that's all ;(

Omg oMG omg but waittt. what if you are right and these are the singles????? I THINK SLENDER FUNGUS IS GONNA BE THE BSIDE TO KARKIDSSSSS OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS AWESOME SLENDER FUNGUS s2

Looking at the source page on Coldplay.com, I discovered all the singles extracted from Mylo Xyloto:

Here the whole text:

text/html; charset=utf-8

coldplay.com

Coldplay, Mylo Xyloto, Mylo, Xyloto, Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, Will Champion, Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends, Gigs, Tickets, Shows, Ticket, Concerts, Lyrics, lyric, official lyrics, Discography, Biography, photos, Members, Timeline, merch, merchandise, t-shirts, a rush of blood to the head,, music, video, videos, tour, touring, tour dates, tour date, live, vinyl, CD, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Princess of China, Charlie Brown, Yellow, Trouble, Clocks, Fix You, Speed of Sound, In My Place, Paradise, Oracle

all

Slender Fungus

band

http://www.coldplay.com

http://www.coldplay.com/logo.png

Look at here:

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Princess of China, Charlie Brown, Yellow, Trouble, Clocks, Fix You, Speed of Sound, In My Place, Paradise

Every old song in this list is a single, so the new ones among these are/will be singles too!

It means:

First single: ETIAW

Second single: Paradise

Third Single: Charlie Brown

Fourth Single: Princess Of China

Not to rain on your party, but, as others have said, those are tags. Also, your logic is really bad.