✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

myloxyloto.com (the site for the digital tourpack? links to wristbands)

manulelyonnais

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America = North America + South America

North America = US + Canada.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I knew that but when just 'America' is stated it implies the USA which would be huge whereas separate countries like Mexico and Canada would be easier to manage and fit in.

IF they give me the recording of the show i'll be in, it will be AMAZINGG!!!! Oh man i'm a fangirl now :D

I went to Zurich in 2010 to see Linkin Park, and i bought the recordings of the show..

Giving it to us for free would be a nice way to "give us back" something after we paid a lot of euros for the tickets!

Love them so much

I think this will be a site for tour dates. Just one big massive site announcing all of the tour dates.

Either that or they will have completely forgotten about it and it'll remain like this for the rest of eternity :lol:

They should come to Australia.

Oh, they will. They've been to Australia at some point or another on most of their tours.

But dammit, they'd better come to Adelaide.

For some reason I think they once made this website, didn't finish it, and left it as it is. It looks like an unfinished project, like they wanted to announce something, then quickly looked at the calendar, picked a date without paying much attention (hence the wrong day) and forgot about it.

Either that, or something really awesome is coming on the 4th December 2017!

For some reason I think they once made this website, didn't finish it, and left it as it is. It looks like an unfinished project, like they wanted to announce something, then quickly looked at the calendar, picked a date without paying much attention (hence the wrong day) and forgot about it.

Either that, or something really awesome is coming on the 4th December 2017!

Dec 4th 2017. The release of LP6

We can officially start the countdown!!!

You guys do know they dont work on the weekends right? :lol: not even the oracle runs 24/7

But the Oracle is here to serve us. And when she doesn't answer MY question out of hundreds she's submitted, I'll get angry and complain about it on the internets. :angry: