✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

myloxyloto.com (the site for the digital tourpack? links to wristbands)

manulelyonnais

No, I'd much rather have US Tour dates announced or a Charlie Brown music video release with some B Sides. I really wouldn't care much if some songs of a concert 2,000 miles away from me, was available only to people who had a wristband of that concert.

:nod: !!

But I don't think it's that, it has nothing to do with the wristbands.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'd much rather have US Tour dates announced or a Charlie Brown music video release with some B Sides. I really wouldn't care much if some songs of a concert 2,000 miles away from me, was available only to people who had a wristband of that concert.

They will announce the US tour dates sooner or later. And it's just a matter of time before they release Charlie Brown.

It's awesome for the people who attended the concert. And they probably will be available to download (in the multimedia section)

US tour dates would be amazing :wacky:

But someone that has access to the tracks (if there really are going to be tracks available to download) will put them up online and then Coldplayers will have access to them :smug:

EDIT: Beaten to it by Tash :P