✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

myloxyloto.com (the site for the digital tourpack? links to wristbands)

manulelyonnais

You´ll get an E-mail where are those two links:

Hello - you have successfully signed up to receive Coldplay's Digital Tour Pack.

Click here to download your Digital Tour Pack, containing Chris's handwritten Mylo Xyloto lyrics, plus desktop wallpapers and icons.

Click here to watch an exclusive behind-the-scenes film of Coldplay taking to the stage at Manchester MEN Arena on 4 December.

And if you'd like to download Coldplay's new album, Mylo Xyloto, from iTunes, then click here.

Thank you,

Coldplay

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so when you guys submitted your email and country at the MX website it took it? you did no get a thingy that said you needed a useraname and password?

Yep i got that login thing too but it still takes it. You should check your email :nice:

Yes, I submitted, then they asked so I thought it was it. But then I saw that I just got an email and it was Coldplay and they gave me links to download.

oh its not letting me submit and a new page comes up and says you need a username and password for emi, crap

THE EMAIL:

Hello - you have successfully signed up to receive Coldplay's Digital Tour Pack.

Click here to download your Digital Tour Pack, containing Chris's handwritten Mylo Xyloto lyrics, plus desktop wallpapers and icons.

Click here to watch an exclusive behind-the-scenes film of Coldplay taking to the stage at Manchester MEN Arena on 4 December.

And if you'd like to download Coldplay's new album, Mylo Xyloto, from iTunes, then click here.

Thank you,

Coldplay

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtQg21gQ9tk]Manchester 4.12.11 (Digital Tour Pack Video) - YouTube[/ame]

That's it. :blank: