New Charlie Brown (Live) Video

Connor!42!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Me too :wacky:

But they should also put some little parts of the concerts in Glasgow and Manchester for the official one, if they use videos from concerts... Just think about people jumping with their led wristbands glowing (in the daaark! :P) at the rhythm of music! :wideeyed:

Thanks!!

So I guess Whitecross directed the bits in Tokyo, and Rowbotham was the director for the Glasto event?

You can read on Rowbotham's website (http://markrowbotham.net/about) that he directed a 'short documentarty of Coldplay's World Tour, not available online for copyright reasons but Mark is happy to show it to you in person if you wish'. Any idea what this is? It's obviously not the Live 2003 one, since John Durrant directed this one.

Hey, just noticed a new video put up by "ColdplayVEVO"

It has both live footage and pre-recorded footage so could this possibly be the video for Charlie Brown or maybe just a teaser?

Edit: this is written in the video description

"Happy memories of playing this song at festivals over the summer.

Directed by the brilliant Mat Whitecross and Mark Rowbotham.

'Proper' Charlie Brown vid coming later...

Love will "

:dance:

Simply the best

So glad they cut a live footage video of this song as it's one of the best Coldplay songs I've every heard live. I was lucky enough to hear it twice in one night at the Jimmy Kimmel Show concert. Their songs just rise to a completely higher level live. Just Amazing.

Directed by reliable Coldplay video go-to man Matt Whitecross, eh? Good to know the Charlie Brown video is in safe hands!

Let's hope the real one is Mat Whitecross. I want the MX era to be Mat Whitecross's era. He's done the past three including Christmas Lights, and they've all been fantastic.

Hey, just noticed a new video put up by "ColdplayVEVO"

It has both live footage and pre-recorded footage so could this possibly be the video for Charlie Brown or maybe just a teaser?

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Edit: this is written in the video description

"Happy memories of playing this song at festivals over the summer.

Directed by the brilliant Mat Whitecross and Mark Rowbotham.

'Proper' Charlie Brown vid coming later...

Love will "

:dance:[/quote

unbelievable. :dance: :heart: