✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Politik??????????????????????????????? You better bring it back on July 2nd, Coldplay! There's no enjoyable Coldplay concert without Politik! There are several tracks that would go unnoticed but not Politik.

Princess of China was alright. They definitely will get a better response in US and South America. I just wonder why it's taking so long for them to release the singles.

ETIAW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unSaQ14WSco]Coldplay - every teardrop is a waterfall (edmonton, AB) - YouTube[/ame]

Paradise

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ft8a8KwAN8]Coldplay - Paradise (live from Edmonton, AB) - YouTube[/ame]

What about the part of the stage in the high levels of the seats?I have seen a pic of this!

tumblr_m2ntg9wbq91qffv4c.jpg

Anyway,I don't dislike POC,but I can't stand it live with Rihanna's voice recorded and that awful video of her .-. It makes no sense.Chris should sing it all

I didn't want to spoil myself with reading the setlist... But it's too late :facepalm: :P

It was obvious that they would've played PoC one night or another, it's gonna be the next single :shrug: I would've preferred with Chris's voice only, but... Maybe I'll change my mind when I'll see it live! And DLIBYH and Warning Sign... :dazzled:

I want Politik back though :(

I hope they're gonna add more songs in the next month! I can't believe I'm gonna see them in 34 days! :wideeyed: