20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

namerica.jpg

North American tour announced

8 December 2011 11:59 am

21 dates in America and Canada for 2012

news_line.png

Good morning. We are very pleased to announce that Coldplay will head to North America in 2012 for a string of shows in the USA and Canada.

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, 17 December at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. Before that, you can use any American Express card to purchase advance tickets, from Monday, 12 December, at 10am (local time) until Friday, 16 December, at 10pm (local time). The advance AMEX tickets will be available from here for all shows except Portland (here) and Houston (here). NB: The tickets for the two LA Bowl shows will not go on sale until January 2012.

Here is the full list of shows announced so far:

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should shoot for this one. GAH I DONT KNOWOWOWOWOWWW

Why can't they just go to St. Louis like they usually do?

I'm pretty sure they'll release more dates, there are just too many gaps and cities missing. I'm sure St. Louis will be one of them.

Yay! You guys have great seats! I wish I could participate in the presale, but I don't have an American Express card. :( I'll be buying my tickets on Saturday. Btw I just saw a commerical for the gig on T.V.! They re-used the advertisement for the O2 Arena Priority Ticket Presale and just cut off the end part where they are playing Paradise. :P

Howdy Y'all!!!

Got my tickets yesterday in the pre-sale. I guess they're OK...they're just cheap seats. The best I could get was...

Section 318

Row J

Now the interesting thing was that on my tickets it said ***END STAGE SEATS***.

Does anyone know what that means? My guess is an upper deck stage for the guys??? If so, I think I'm gonna pass out!

And yes, I would love to hook up with the Dallas gang in here too!

Also, my first Coldplay show was at the AAC during Viva as well! Then the following summer I saw them at Starplex and was front row center in the pit! I also was the one that threw the cowboy hat up on stage and Guy put it on!

YEEEEE HAAAAAW!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Howdy Y'all!!!

Got my tickets yesterday in the pre-sale. I guess they're OK...they're just cheap seats. The best I could get was...

Section 318

Row J

Now the interesting thing was that on my tickets it said ***END STAGE SEATS***.

Does anyone know what that means? My guess is an upper deck stage for the guys??? If so, I think I'm gonna pass out!

And yes, I would love to hook up with the Dallas gang in here too!

Also, my first Coldplay show was at the AAC during Viva as well! Then the following summer I saw them at Starplex and was front row center in the pit! I also was the one that threw the cowboy hat up on stage and Guy put it on!

YEEEEE HAAAAAW!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Ah, I was at that Starplex gig too, I remember the hat! :D Well done!

Section 318 is across the arena, facing the stage dead-on. And yes, I'm sure us Coldplayers will plan someplace to meet and hang out before the show. That would be fun. June will be here before we know it !

I don't have an AMEX card, so I am waiting until Saturday morning to purchase the ticket(s).

What would be the best section/seating to purchase?

I have to buy on Saturday too and I'm going to aim for the 100's level because I bet the floor will be filled already. It seems sections 121 and 104 are closest to the stage (directly left and right of the stage), so in my opinion, they would be the best. I would try to avoid sections 110-116 because even thought they have a dead center view of the stage, they are also the farthest away. Also, avoid 103-122 as they are behind the stage. Even if you get stuck in the 300's level try to get a section that is close to the stage (directly to the right or left) and you will still have a pretty good view. I have been to several concerts at this venue and I usually get stuck in the 300's, so that is speaking from experience.

I have to buy on Saturday too and I'm going to aim for the 100's level because I bet the floor will be filled already. It seems sections 121 and 104 are closest to the stage (directly left and right of the stage), so in my opinion, they would be the best. I would try to avoid sections 110-116 because even thought they have a dead center view of the stage, they are also the farthest away. Also, avoid 103-122 as they are behind the stage. Even if you get stuck in the 300's level try to get a section that is close to the stage (directly to the right or left) and you will still have a pretty good view. I have been to several concerts at this venue and I usually get stuck in the 300's, so that is speaking from experience.

Thank you for the advice. :)

I am eagerly awaiting Saturday morning.

has anyone found the radio presale password for tomorrow's (Friday) presale?

I don't know about radio, but I just got the e-mail for the LiveNation presale that starts at 10 a.m. tomorrow. The password is blues. Now that I know I have that pre-sale password for tomorrow I think I'll buy tomorrow instead of Saturday. :) Happy buying to everyone who has not bought yet!