✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA

Thank you for the advice. :)

I am eagerly awaiting Saturday morning.

You're welcome! :D I am excited too! My friend is buying my ticket for me so that we can sit together. It makes me nervous, though because I'm not in control at all of where we sit. We both agreed we want 100s level, but she wants to sit in the back of the arena where you have a dead center view, because she says that she sat on the side one time and that it hurt trying to crane her neck to see. :rolleyes: I want to be on the side so I can be as close to the stage as possible. It's not going to be fun trying to compromise. I'm afraid she'll just go ahead and buy seats for where she wants to sit.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about radio, but I just got the e-mail for the LiveNation presale that starts at 10 a.m. tomorrow. The password is blues. Now that I know I have that pre-sale password for tomorrow I think I'll buy tomorrow instead of Saturday. :) Happy buying to everyone who has not bought yet!

That password is for Dallas concert only - or it applies for the rest of American dates?

You're welcome! :D I am excited too! My friend is buying my ticket for me so that we can sit together. It makes me nervous, though because I'm not in control at all of where we sit. We both agreed we want 100s level, but she wants to sit in the back of the arena where you have a dead center view, because she says that she sat on the side one time and that it hurt trying to crane her neck to see. :rolleyes: I want to be on the side so I can be as close to the stage as possible. It's not going to be fun trying to compromise. I'm afraid she'll just go ahead and buy seats for where she wants to sit.

Me and a friend of mine are getting seats together, too. I'm taking your advice and going for the 120's section.

I am too excited about this morning. :dance:

Me too! My friend backed out on going with me though. :( She doesn't have the money for tickets right now. We went to both shows in Dallas on Viva tour together, so it makes me sad. She might buy a ticket later on, but that means she won't be sitting with me. So, right now my Mom is going with me. *sigh*. All of my friends are broke college students who don't have the money (or don't care enough about Coldplay) to go with me.

Me too! My friend backed out on going with me though. :( She doesn't have the money for tickets right now. We went to both shows in Dallas on Viva tour together, so it makes me sad. She might buy a ticket later on, but that means she won't be sitting with me. So, right now my Mom is going with me. *sigh*. All of my friends are broke college students who don't have the money (or don't care enough about Coldplay) to go with me.

That's unfortunate. :confused:

I have no idea how I was able to afford the tickets in such a small time frame. I'm going with my old High School spanish teacher and a friend of mine. No one else I invited likes Coldplay enough, so I understand.