✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone has an american express credit card maybe i should get one just to be able to get good seats. 450 and 275 just to be in the first 10 rows are they fuckin serious with that shit???

Yeah. That's pretty rediculous. Maybe that was the reason I wasn't able to access the $124.00 tickets. They probably had those reserved for AmEX customers. :/

i have seen coldplay twice at AA one time on the floor which i didn't enjoy because if you are not in the first section you cant see anything. the other time i was in like section 104 and those were pretty good seats!! i don't understand why coldplay doesnt do a fan club so real fans get the tickets!! i am pregnant and by the time the concert comes in june i will be ready to pop!! i just went ahead and bought tickets from stubhub in section 121 row l and i got them for a decent price!!

Okay so I woke up from a nap a few minutes ago and checked the pre-sale again for the price point I wanted and low and behold more tickets had been released. :rolleyes: What the heck ticketmaster? So I called ticketmaster and got my tickets exchanged. I am now in section 103 Row U Seats 14-15. :) Much, much better. :)

You can exchange tickets if you find a better deal? I would like to try this.

She said it's harder to do once the pre-sale is over because then they have to go through the venue for the publicly released tickets, etc to get your tickets exchanged. But she easily did it since I went from one set of pre-sale tickets to the other. Idk. If you try hard enough you can get ticketmaster to do what you want. I bought tickets for the wrong day of T in the Park on Ticketmaster UK and got them refunded even though they have a no refunds policy.

I wanted to get a ticket for the St. Paul show, a floor ticket. Tickets go on sale at 10am, and before it even hits 10:01am, I selected a floor ticket, for the highest price of $114, did the security check(still not 10:01am), and after searching, no floor tickets were left. What gives????????????????? Were all floor tickets reserved for pre-sale offers, thereby having no floor tickets available for the general public sale?

I've bought a ticket to the last two times Coldplay has been to St. Paul, but each time ended up having to go out of the country at the time, so I was really looking forward to getting a floor ticket for this show.

Guess I'll have to do Stubhub for a crazy amount........

Apparently Coldplay is playing at the AA Center two nights in a row. I wonder if it would be worth it going both nights?

Exactly my thought.

I didn't go to the second night of the Police because I heard the set list was exactly the same each night. Glad I didn't bother...friends said it was the same.

Anyway...I'm torn if I should wait or not. Doubt my friends would double up...but only if there was any news that it will be a different set list...then maybe.

• 1 month later...
Anybody excited that we got Wolf Gang and Robyn for our support acts? I'm totally stoked for Wolf Gang! Love them!

I'm not too big on Robyn, but I recently discovered Wolf Gang, and really enjoy their music!

This is shaping up to be a marvelous concert.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...