✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have an american express card, is there a good chance tickets will still be available during the presale and where can you get the presale code that starts on thursday?

No Thursday presale, but there is a KROQ and Live Nation presale on Friday. You have to join KROQ's Street Team to get the code for their presale. The other presale is from Live Nation and they will email you the code if you are on their list.

Hey Dianne, when you gotten tickets using AMEX, do you get better seating availabilty. Im losing my mind, im trying to get a hold of a friend that has AMEX but no luck. Im just worried that come Friday there wont be any good seats left :(

with presales it's always hit or miss....

you have to persistent. i know dianne will tell you the same thing. it also depends on what you think is a "good" seat.

^ Yes, it is always a hit or a miss. For example, I wanted until the general sale for one of the San Jose shows and I got an excellent seat during the general sale. Good luck.

But you also bought a single ticket, so I think that's one of the reason you got that awesome seat. Still envious :) I hope you do come down for one of the LA shows, too.

But you also bought a single ticket, so I think that's one of the reason you got that awesome seat. Still envious :) I hope you do come down for one of the LA shows, too.

LOl you're right, that is probably why :) I'm really gonna try really hard to go to the May 1st show.

Does anyone have the code. Im in desperate need of these tickets.

I dont have or know anyone with an American Express card. I really want to get these tickets.

In order to buy the tickets today, you must use an American Express card. There is another presale through KROQ on Friday and then the general sale starts next Monday.