✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jenjie

I have tickets that I would like to exchange!

I have two tickets for the Tuesday May 1st show..

Unfortunately, coldplay decided to announce the friday the 4th addition AFTER i bought my tuesday tickets, and the hollywood bowl does not let ticketmaster exchange or return tickets :(

If there is anyone out there that has friday tickets that for some reason would like to exchange tickets, PLEASE contact me!

My tickets are:

Section P3

Row 13

Seats 21 and 23

I'm willing to exchange for any seating in L1-3, M1-3, N1-3, P1-3, or better. Thanks!

contact me at (909)-560-6853 or email at [email protected]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!! I'm from Argentina, and i'll be there!! I'M SO EXCITED!! any sugestion or advice, I'll be grateful. i was reading all posts and i'm a little scared beacuse i think that the hl it's amazing! maybe the stage it's small for cp show, but i feel that the show will be awesome!! so, tell me that i chose the correct place please!!! haha. you know, in south america we have to wait YEARS for only one f%ck#n show, so i decided go to usa (LA & NY ^^). I'll be in terrace box 1831, whoever want, can send me a mail or PM to guide me in LA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D

Yes, my english it's awful!! (like c.martin speaking spanish! haha)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am getting excited! I always wanted to go to Hollywood Bowl and museum. It will be a Coldplay party with the wristbands, confetti and balloons! Yeah, I can't wait... flying in from Orlando. I am sitting in superseat section H. Staying in Best Western down the road... I hope it is walkable from hotel. I am renting car, but heard parking is pretty bad, so it is better to walk? Wearing the Coldplaying.com shirt so maybe I will see someone from here.

See you Tuesday! :vuvuzela:

I am getting excited! I always wanted to go to Hollywood Bowl and museum. It will be a Coldplay party with the wristbands, confetti and balloons! Yeah, I can't wait... flying in from Orlando. I am sitting in superseat section H. Staying in Best Western down the road... I hope it is walkable from hotel. I am renting car, but heard parking is pretty bad, so it is better to walk? Wearing the Coldplaying.com shirt so maybe I will see someone from here.

See you Tuesday! :vuvuzela:

If you're staying at the Best Western Hollywood Plaza, you are right there. We were in that area last weekend, and it's very close, like a 5 minute walk. I can't wait either! Funny how you're coming here for a show, and I'm flying to Orlando to see a friend (Hi MartinFan) before going to the Tampa show in June :)

Hi guys,

I'm actually coming from Irvine for that show (usually 45 min. to 1 hour away from L.A.) . Can't wait for May 1st! But I have a tennis match earlier and I might not finish till after 5 PST. What time do you guys think I should leave, because of the parking, traffic, etc.?