20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

namerica.jpg

North American tour announced

8 December 2011 11:59 am

21 dates in America and Canada for 2012

news_line.png

Good morning. We are very pleased to announce that Coldplay will head to North America in 2012 for a string of shows in the USA and Canada.

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, 17 December at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. Before that, you can use any American Express card to purchase advance tickets, from Monday, 12 December, at 10am (local time) until Friday, 16 December, at 10pm (local time). The advance AMEX tickets will be available from here for all shows except Portland (here) and Houston (here). NB: The tickets for the two LA Bowl shows will not go on sale until January 2012.

Here is the full list of shows announced so far:

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok wait so we can still get the presale tickets right? Just not at the same site all the other tickets will be on.

Something tells me we can't, because the link they have for Houston's Toyota Center site has tickets going on sale on the 17th, and nothing about a pre sale is there :/

I'm either going to this one or Dallas. Decisions, decisions.

Why not go to both! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just saw you live in Amarillo, lol, so I'd say Dallas would be better no?

I'll be moving to Seattle, so getting tickets to Seattle and Portland this time around... It'll be so weird not seeing them in TX, but also :awesome:

Why not go to both! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just saw you live in Amarillo, lol, so I'd say Dallas would be better no?

I'll be moving to Seattle, so getting tickets to Seattle and Portland this time around... It'll be so weird not seeing them in TX, but also :awesome:

If I had the money, I would absolutely go to both. It'd be a lot of fun staying down in south Texas for a week or so.

Toyota center doesn't use ticketbastard. They sell their own tickets.

They also use a ticketless system which cuts down on the scalpers.

Yeah, I love Toyota Centre's ticketing. I always end up with great tickets when buying directly from their site as you can choose the specific sections!

If I wasn't moving, I'd meet up with you at the Dallas and Houston shows again! :thumbsup:

There is a 3 day gap between the Dallas show and Houston show. Wonder if the band might sneak in a San Antonio show in there....

Either way, Dallas and Houston here I come !! :)

Oh I kinda hope they don't sneak one in...they did it last time and don't get me wrong, it was their best show that I've been to so far, and San Antonio's much easier for me than Houston or Dallas, but I really wish they would just announce it at the same time as these ones so that I wouldn't have already bought Houston tickets. Last time I ended up going to both San Antonio and Houston (which was just fine with me) cause they announce San Antonio after we'd already bought Houston tickets, but my mom was kinda pissed....on spending that much. :uhoh: Especially since the Houston ticks we bought were expensive. And I'm gonna feel pretty much obligated to go to San Antonio too if they announce one there...

Just checked the Toyota Center page for the concert and apparently we WILL get AMEX early tickets whooo!!!!

http://www.houstontoyotacenter.com/events/event_1207.php

Yep yep yep! :D

I talked to a lady from the center and she said that the good seats like what was said above won't go on sale till general sale on Saturday. Right now they are selling seats in sections CBA starting at row 16, so pretty far back! And they are selling the side seats starting around 7 rows up. So wait! :D