✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got section 418 row 2 lol as bad as they get, but ya know what I bet I'll still have an amazing time!!! Can't wait :)

You will have a great time. And bring a camera, all those flashing wristbands will make for some great photos. :)

And you're up high, row 2, it will be like having your own concert. It's cool sitting in the high seats with nobody in front of you (or in your case, just one row). You'll have a dead-on view of the lightshow, the neon, the special effects, glowing wristbands, etc. Coldplay makes sure their shows are big and bright, no matter where you sit.

Yeah not true...definitely got seats in row 2 lower level.

Yeah, I saw section 105 row 2 seats 1 and 2, which is almost the same as the ones I got in 2008. They were fantastic seats (see my avi!). I was checking to see what kind of seats they might release, even though I won't be going to Houston this year. Got similar seats to that in Seattle, except front row, so super happy with the presale! :thumbsup:

You will have a great time. And bring a camera, all those flashing wristbands will make for some great photos. :)

And you're up high, row 2, it will be like having your own concert. It's cool sitting in the high seats with nobody in front of you (or in your case, just one row). You'll have a dead-on view of the lightshow, the neon, the special effects, glowing wristbands, etc. Coldplay makes sure their shows are big and bright, no matter where you sit.

I'm soo excited, too bad we have to endure the pain of 6 months lol. But yeah, I think it'll be great and you know what, maybe it's better for me to be up there since it's my first concert ever, to get a feel for things, and then move down if they do another show or next tour maybe! Hopefully I'll see you jammin' from up there lol :P

Alright, it's been a while since I've posted here but this is so worth it.

MrMan78, which presale did you use? The AmEx presale?

Yes, I was looking in the AMEX Presale. Not sure if it was the regular one or Preferred that I found those seats though, since I was checking both! :laugh3:

I picked up tickets for section 115 today through the Live Nation presale...better than what was being offered in Dallas! I'm still going to check tomorrow to see if anything better comes up. I'm not holding out a lot of hope for a great seat in the general sale! :\

Really wish the close seats weren't mostly VIP, but oh well...I'm just happy to be going! :)

I picked up tickets for section 115 today through the Live Nation presale...better than what was being offered in Dallas! I'm still going to check tomorrow to see if anything better comes up. I'm not holding out a lot of hope for a great seat in the general sale! :\

Really wish the close seats weren't mostly VIP, but oh well...I'm just happy to be going! :)

Not bad at all. You'll have a great full view.

I got tickets in section 107 for Houston during the AMEX presale. I did come across floor seats for Houston and Dallas for that sale, but they were toward the back of the floor section, and I figured having a nice cushy arena seat mid-way up with a great view beats standing in the back of the floor section. But, to each their own. And, of course, we'll all be standing and clapping the whole time anyway, so anything goes....

Yeah I'm pretty pleased with them! :D

The Live Nation presale password is "blues" for those asking. General sale starts tomorrow at 10am.

Yup... a week of watching presales and no floor tickets up for sale (other than VIP packages). I decided to wait and risk it all tomorrow morning. Floor tickets or bust. Doesn't matter where on the floor, A-F is fine lol.

Yup... a week of watching presales and no floor tickets up for sale (other than VIP packages). I decided to wait and risk it all tomorrow morning. Floor tickets or bust. Doesn't matter where on the floor, A-F is fine lol.

I saw floor seats for the AMEX sale. Best i got was E row 6..unfortunately..I didnt have an AMEX card :(