✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 days can't wait to go! Anyone know where section B is? Is it going to be behind te x stage or to the sides of it? I'm curious to see where I'll be.

Judging from this layout (Verizon Center in DC), I think Houston's should be pretty similar.

41397s.gif

Assuming 1-6, translates to A-F, it appears Section B is pushed back some by the B-Stage. Shouldn't be a bad spot at all.

*Bump* Show's in less than a month y'all!

@TheEscapist, not sure if you're still looking for a cheap way to get to Houston, but Megabus (us.megabus.com) just introduced their Texas lines! Dallas to Houston for $1!

Thanks! I already bought Greyhound though! For a lot more money, sadly!

can't wait for this show! Coldplaying meetup, anybody?

Does anybody knows in which hotel the boys will be staying?

Thanks!

I've been wondering that too, about what hotel they'd be at so we could camp it out, but I don't really have any ideas.

There are a couple of nice hotels right near the Toyota center so depending on if they stay somewhere around the airport or somewhere near the Toyota center we'd be able to narrow it down.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=hotels+in+downtown+houston&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hotels&hnear=0x8640b8b4488d8501:0xca0d02def365053b,Houston,+TX&ei=n7HXT4iXGcrs2QWtjsmOCw&oi=local_group&ved=0CCIQtgM

I've been wondering that too, about what hotel they'd be at so we could camp it out, but I don't really have any ideas.

There are a couple of nice hotels right near the Toyota center so depending on if they stay somewhere around the airport or somewhere near the Toyota center we'd be able to narrow it down.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=hotels+in+downtown+houston&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hotels&hnear=0x8640b8b4488d8501:0xca0d02def365053b,Houston,+TX&ei=n7HXT4iXGcrs2QWtjsmOCw&oi=local_group&ved=0CCIQtgM

A lot of stars stay at Hotel ZaZa in the museum district when they come to town, but I don't know if that's where Coldplay would be staying - or if they are even staying in Houston!

A lot of stars stay at Hotel ZaZa in the museum district when they come to town, but I don't know if that's where Coldplay would be staying - or if they are even staying in Houston!

I guess when it comes down to it, it's impossible to know where they'd be staying at.

can't wait for this show! Coldplaying meetup, anybody?

Does anybody knows in which hotel the boys will be staying?

Thanks!

They don't usually stay in Houston. They set up camp at Four Seasons in Dallas and fly in for the shows. But they don't usually play 2 nights so they might stay overnight but I doubt it. It's nice to have your own plane. :\

can anyone recommend me a good and cheap hotel near the Toyota Center, PLEASE?

Thanks!

Holiday Inn Express in Downtown/Convention Center is walking distance and usually the cheapest but might be full. Try calling them direct if they don't have listings on Expedia. (713) 652-9400

oh. I have only been to one other concert in my life so I thought the bands had a list of songs to expect. Im was just curious as to how many I should be anticipating. Thanks anyway.

It will most likely be the standard setlist that they have had this whole tour. Something like this(from the Manchester June 9th show)-

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Warning Sign

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

It will most likely be the standard setlist that they have had this whole tour. Something like this(from the Manchester June 9th show)-

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Warning Sign

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

THANKS!!! Happy to see Warning sign on the list! But wishing they would play Politik. Just 1 more week! Can't Wait!!!!!

^ No I don't have any to sell, but I heard on the radio this morning that they just released more tickets to both shows. I know there are seats for the 26th still available for sure on the toyota center website. Good luck with finding tickets! Gonna be a great show!

One more day!! So excited, this will be my sons VERY first concert....Ever, he is going to be spoiled after this one! LOL

We are staying at the Lancaster because there are absolutely NO hotel rooms in downtown Houston due to a big convention this week.

So if they like Four Seasons Hotels, it is possible that they could be setting up camp at the one in Houston, since it is just a few blocks away from the Toyota center too. Red Sox stayed there....just saying :P