✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On tour wth Coldplay ‏@oxfamontour

We have descended on Houston. What should I do first peeps? Tell me and I'll go and take pictures @oxfamamerica

Looks like everything that goes along with the tour has arrived already, who knows, maybe the band too!

I'll be there tomorrow volunteering with Oxfam! Stop by and say hello! Love to meet y'all! I bought a ticket before knowing I would be volunteering so depending on what happens I may end up with a better spot to view the show:laugh3:

I'll be there tomorrow volunteering with Oxfam! Stop by and say hello! Love to meet y'all! I bought a ticket before knowing I would be volunteering so depending on what happens I may end up with a better spot to view the show:laugh3:

Don't count on it. The Oxfam volunteers get the tickets the crew take from the people they upgrade. But volunteering is a lot of fun. I did it in LA and I'm doing it again in Miami.

^ Probably! Eh I'm just excited to be there and to be working with a great organization! My original seat is in section 124 which is behind the stage, but premium Will backside time :D My seat on Tuesday is on the floor, so I'll get to enjoy the concert on both sides :)

Who here bought one of the VIP packages?? Ill be at the 26th show!!

I did! I love the tshirts we got as part of the package, as well as a keychain and a numbered lithograph. I cannot wait until tonight! The VIP party starts at 5:30 - not sure what it entails, but there is food and a free bar!

So very excited and cannot wait to see my boys again!!:D

I'll be in row 7, seats 3 and 4. Hope to see many of you there!

I did! I love the tshirts we got as part of the package, as well as a keychain and a numbered lithograph. I cannot wait until tonight! The VIP party starts at 5:30 - not sure what it entails, but there is food and a free bar!

So very excited and cannot wait to see my boys again!!:D

I'll be in row 7, seats 3 and 4. Hope to see many of you there!

I have the tour package, not the party - which I don't think includes the open bar.. I have section C row 13 seats 3-4 (right next to the X stage!).