✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

Has anyone sat in section 111 at the ACC before?? Does anyone have picture of it or something cuz I'm not sure I like my seats :(

This picture might be able to give you an idea. It's the 117 side, but the 118 section is the same as 111, it's just the opposite side. In this picture, you can see the 118 section...

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v300/137/54/657154723/n657154723_708828_4239.jpg

EDIT: And as well, the stage setup will be different for this tour, I think....:P

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went on ticketmaster for a little look, and they are now showing exactly what seats are available at this time in each section. I saw two seats in section 118, they are in the very back row, but 8 seats apart. I bought them because I can't give up the chance to sit in that section over section 308 (which I have now for that night).

I am just really hoping that the Coldplay fans in between mine and my daughter's seat will have a heart and each move down one so we can sit together. What do you think...is it likely I can convince 8 people to move? Or maybe the person on either side of our seats will be by themselves and willing to move. It was worth it to try though.....I am hopeful!

I just went on ticketmaster for a little look, and they are now showing exactly what seats are available at this time in each section. I saw two seats in section 118, they are in the very back row, but 8 seats apart. I bought them because I can't give up the chance to sit in that section over section 308 (which I have now for that night).

I am just really hoping that the Coldplay fans in between mine and my daughter's seat will have a heart and each move down one so we can sit together. What do you think...is it likely I can convince 8 people to move? Or maybe the person on either side of our seats will be by themselves and willing to move. It was worth it to try though.....I am hopeful!

Nice! I'm sure that if you ask, chances are it will happen. It's nothing to move down one seat.

Ugh, tell me about it! Would have saved me a million a one phonecalls to Ticketmaster!

Glad to see it will be an X stage and our prediction of center rows only starting at row 20 was right. I see lots of space around the X and also behind the Center rows. I wonder if that will be for security or GA? Or maybe just for their production setup.

BTW, I just checked my first ticket order and despite Ticketmaster flat out saying NO to adding my name to the VIP Tour package my mom bought for me, they DID change it! I see it online! My mom's name has been removed and they replaced it with my name...problem is the address not matching, but this is progress! Maybe my tweet to @Coldplay about this made a difference for all those people who had the same problem I did... can't see the boys thinking its okay to pretty much screw people, real fans! Maybe it was all my complaining to Ticketmaster and AMEX. Either way, glad its resolved!

Ugh, tell me about it! Would have saved me a million a one phonecalls to Ticketmaster!

Glad to see it will be an X stage and our prediction of center rows only starting at row 20 was right. I see lots of space around the X and also behind the Center rows. I wonder if that will be for security or GA? Or maybe just for their production setup.

Where did you get confirmation that it will be an X stage?

When you go on Tickemaster and look at the July 24th show (only tried that day, not both) you can click on each section to zoom in and see available seats.

When you click and zoom in on Centre Floor it shows the X stage!!!! Finally confirmation.

I heard on my radio last night that Coldplay is almost confirmed for an outside concert in Moncton, NB on July 21. They are expected to confirm in Jan. - Feb.their additional dates. This news came from an industry concert promoter. Ironically, this concert would be closer to home for me (driving distance) but I'll be already on my way to Toronto for the July 23 concert!

When you go on Tickemaster and look at the July 24th show (only tried that day, not both) you can click on each section to zoom in and see available seats.

When you click and zoom in on Centre Floor it shows the X stage!!!! Finally confirmation.

AWESOME!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I've just noticed that they're now selling tickets for directly behind the stage on ticketmaster. What do you think this means? Will Coldplay be performing with a 360 stage in mind...or are they just selling crappy seats?

Well if the stage is going to be anything like the one they used for the Madrid concert, then Id say yeah, there very well could be a 360 stage.. Im not sure though. Im glad this thread isn't totally dead yet lol.

• 3 weeks later...