✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? Well I meant that I was gonna try to meet them on the Monday lol..Cuz I'm guessing they would stay Monday nite since they have to be here for Tuesday's show. It wouldn't really make sense for them to go home for one day and then fly back...I don't think. I read somewhere that last time (either in '08 or

'09) they stayed at the Hazelton Lanes Hotel so I'm wondering if they would stay there again. (Yes...I'm fangirling..this is what I do :P)

i have been thinking of how to meet them too! can't miss a good opportunity :P at least you know where they stayed last time

Yes..lol...I NEED to meet Chris!!! Even though I'm really shy and I'd probably be so nervous lol...but I also wanted to go to the airport and wait for them but I have no idea when they would land in Toronto :/ I've missed meeting them twice on the Viva tour :( I can't miss them again....

And this time (unlike last time) I don't have floor seats so that lessens my chance of any interaction :( I'm in section 117 or something...i don't know lol

same! lol if i ever saw any of them i would probably freeze and not know what to say!! well for edmonton they arrived the day before i think.. but i'm not sure about for toronto. I guess the options are hotel, airport or maybe if they do an interview somewhere? OH and im in 117 too :)

same! lol if i ever saw any of them i would probably freeze and not know what to say!! well for edmonton they arrived the day before i think.. but i'm not sure about for toronto. I guess the options are hotel, airport or maybe if they do an interview somewhere? OH and im in 117 too :)

Man, it'd be so awesome to meet them.

Im in 117 too :) I remember us talking, I think we're only a couple rows apart.

Man, it'd be so awesome to meet them.

Im in 117 too :) I remember us talking, I think we're only a couple rows apart.

yeahh i remember :) it's been soo long since ive been on here.

meeting them would be a dream come true!

Oh goody, stalk the band after the show... :D

or before the show :D

yeahh i remember :) it's been soo long since ive been on here.

meeting them would be a dream come true!

or before the show :D

Yeah it's been a while.

I've been watching so many YouTube videos lately of the shows that have taken place in the last couple days. I can't wait!!!

I bet the Toronto crowd is going to be absolutely insane :)

I know right it looks amazing so far! I'm sooo excited! i've got a countdown going, 88 days left haha

And i'm not sure how to meet them really. hopefully we can find out how other people have managed to do it! i'll take a look at other threads :)

I know right it looks amazing so far! I'm sooo excited! i've got a countdown going, 88 days left haha

And i'm not sure how to meet them really. hopefully we can find out how other people have managed to do it! i'll take a look at other threads :)

Yeah it looks sooo amazing. Can't wait! Do you have a group going with you? I've got 3 others coming with me. You'll probly be able to pick me out of the crowd lol. Ill be the one that's super tall and dancing like crazy :P lol

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm not exactly new to this site but I've finally decided to make an account as of today! :smug2:

I'm attending the July 23rd concert, however I just noticed the section that I'm in makes me feel like I won't be able to view the stage and the band clearly. This is my first actual Coldplay concert (I saw them when they came to Much last September) and I just want my experience to go well! :(

To anyone that has seen them previously and was sitting in section 319 sort of give me an idea of how their experience went sitting in that section? (Luckily I'm in the first row, and my seats are kind of in the middle)

Hi everyone, I'm not exactly new to this site but I've finally decided to make an account as of today! :smug2:

I'm attending the July 23rd concert, however I just noticed the section that I'm in makes me feel like I won't be able to view the stage and the band clearly. This is my first actual Coldplay concert (I saw them when they came to Much last September) and I just want my experience to go well! :(

To anyone that has seen them previously and was sitting in section 319 sort of give me an idea of how their experience went sitting in that section? (Luckily I'm in the first row, and my seats are kind of in the middle)

Me too it's my first time, just a birthday gift from my parents.. However, I will be sitting at the Floor Left row 20 hehe :)

You can check the seats here..

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004788012FC990?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

you can also search in youtube or google for pictures of your section seat and row.. or just ask someone who have already sat to that sit :)

PS: There will be Xylobands in the concert in July23-24 2012.. I asked the maker of the Xylobands Jason Regler and he said 'Yes'! Goodluck guys:)

I really wanna go!!! But all the tickets are good :( I'm gonna have to go through some outrageous scalper now

Here. Use this site. There are some balcony tickets and a few lower bowl. The site guarentees that if a ticket is bogus, they'll refun your money. I have other friends who use it often and swear it's safe.

I won't have the mo\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ney between now and then, so won't be going afterall. Could have bought tickets early June, but my friend said she had them lined up.

Thanks for sharing that seat viewing site. I know the stage is different than the one in the picture, but it does give a good sense of where we'll be.

Now I just need to worry about convincing 7 people to move down one seat so my daughter and I can sit together! I got the last two seats in section 118, but they're not together! At least we're in the same row though. Can't wait!!!!

Thanks for sharing that seat viewing site. I know the stage is different than the one in the picture, but it does give a good sense of where we'll be.

Now I just need to worry about convincing 7 people to move down one seat so my daughter and I can sit together! I got the last two seats in section 118, but they're not together! At least we're in the same row though. Can't wait!!!!

You're Welcome! Yeah it's definitely not their stage setup lol, but as you said, it gives a sense of how our view will be.

It's gettin so close now!!! Absolutely cannot wait!!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait, but I need help picking my seat. I bought 4 tickets (all separate, damn Ticketmaster). My friends bailed, so will only keep one ticket and sell the rest. I have:

Floor L Row 33 seat 5

Secc 103 Row 10 Seat 15

Secc 107 Row 19 Seat 3

Secc 110 Row 8 Seat 4

Any suggestions?

Guys..I'm sooooo excited for this gig but I'm slso worried about my seats... I'm in section 111 row 12, seat 5 and I'm sooooo worried that I won't see anything :'( Has anyone sat toward the back/ side of the stage? What was the view like? Will I be able to get good pics and see the boys :/

Here is the seat map..... http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004788012FC990?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Check this site out. Just put in your section and it'll give you an idea.

http://www.seathound.com/venue/air-canada-centre-92/concert-seating-views/lower_corner_117.html