✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get tickets for the second show but since I already haveseats in the 8 row floors, I was not going to settle for anything not in centre floor within first 10 rows. For fun I searched for VIP party package tix which were $425 each ($150) more than the tix I havefor the first show. I found left floor tickets in the 4th row. I didnt buy it bc the extra $150 was not worth it to me to move 4 rows closer.

Anyway, that is not the point of my post. Since I was looking for centre floor seats within the first 10 rows, I kept on throwing ticket results back into the pool when the results did not match my criteria. I kept doing this for 20 minutes then the website blocked me out! I think I've been banned from the TM website for 24hrs bc they probably thought Im a scalper with all that activity! Damn it! I just wanted better seatsfor the second show. At least I have good tix for the first show.

I tried to get tickets for the second show but since I already haveseats in the 8 row floors, I was not going to settle for anything not in centre floor within first 10 rows. For fun I searched for VIP party package tix which were $425 each ($150) more than the tix I havefor the first show. I found left floor tickets in the 4th row. I didnt buy it bc the extra $150 was not worth it to me to move 4 rows closer.

Anyway, that is not the point of my post. Since I was looking for centre floor seats within the first 10 rows, I kept on throwing ticket results back into the pool when the results did not match my criteria. I kept doing this for 20 minutes then the website blocked me out! I think I've been banned from the TM website for 24hrs bc they probably thought Im a scalper with all that activity! Damn it! I just wanted better seatsfor the second show. At least I have good tix for the first show.

That happened to me! But I wasn't lucky enough to get tickets before I was banned. I emailed ticketmaster and was told I've been banned for 24 hours because I exceeded their request rate. Thankfully I can get tickets through Rogers tomorrow morning or I'd be very upset!

Got some more information about floor seating in case anyone is interested to know where their actual seats are.

Floor seats are numbered from left to right.

Left first seat is 1 and goes to 16 (Jonny's side)

Center is 17-28 (Chris)

Right is 29-42 (Guy's side)

There are no seats available right now for rows 1-3 so it starts are row 4. But who knows what they will put in those first three rows or that blue section across the whole front. Might just be security...that's what I'm hoping, then we're technically that much closer to the stage!

Hey, if anyone has extra tickets in the 300s for any of the shows, I might be interested in buying them. Send me a DM :)

Yes, the X stage.

They currently don't have that mapped out and that would take out quite a few of the center floor seats. You would think they would have that showing on the map of the concert layout, right? They can't sell seats that won't exist.

That's a good point. Who knows, they could be holding back the seats in those sections in case they do manage to set up that stage! It'd be cool if they did something similar to the VIVA tour, if that wasn't possible.

All seats in the ACC run clockwise, so seat 1 always starts on the left

So basically, if you get tickets on 108, 109 side, you want your seats to be high numbers so they are closer to the stage. If you are on the other side, 118, 119, you want your seats to be low numbers.

Hope that helps :)

All seats in the ACC run clockwise, so seat 1 always starts on the left

So basically, if you get tickets on 108, 109 side, you want your seats to be high numbers so they are closer to the stage. If you are on the other side, 118, 119, you want your seats to be low numbers.

Hope that helps :)

Thank you!!! :)

Got some more information about floor seating in case anyone is interested to know where their actual seats are.

Floor seats are numbered from left to right.

Left first seat is 1 and goes to 16 (Jonny's side)

Center is 17-28 (Chris)

Right is 29-42 (Guy's side)

There are no seats available right now for rows 1-3 so it starts are row 4. But who knows what they will put in those first three rows or that blue section across the whole front. Might just be security...that's what I'm hoping, then we're technically that much closer to the stage!

Yay! Thanks for posting that! Confirms what I thought and was hoping for - My friend and I's seats are right on the aisle! Perfection.

Tried searching for better seats this morning but I didn't have anything great coming up... Oh well, I'm more than happy with my spot now!!! :)

Now to commence the brutally long wait 'til July! haha

Tried today, again - hoping to get GA seating - not being sold today I guess - it wasn't even an option. I hate these games ticketmaster plays. What's worse - is they don't even release all the seats for sale - they hold a large chunk back and slowly release them into the system over the next few hours and next few days. These games really piss me off.

I know. I've just never seen them before and I want to see them up close!:phu: At least I'm in 310 on Jonny's side of the stage

310 is actually a great view! I saw my first Coldplay concert with a similar view and it remains one of my most favourite experiences even though I've since seen them super close! Don't worry, it'll be AMAZING :)