✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same initial problem on my iphone... the second date still isn't coming up either. I kept getting 300s and then landed on a pair in 119 so I took those. Then I retried to see what else I could get, landed floors row 40 but decided those are going to be pretty bad. I'm trying now and still getting tickets all over the back and 300s.

And the live nation presale password 'blues' works for the second date on the ticketmaster website.

Might have some VIP Tour packages available for the first show - 2 seats, row 12 (really row 8 since rows only start at row 4) seats 39 and 40 (middle of Guy's side). Paid $555.75 with the processing fee. I would only ask for face-value. They are will-call pick up only so the person would have to meet me down there the day of.

This isn't 100% sure yet, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone is interested...PM me.

Hope you guys got some great tickets!

Might have some VIP Tour packages available for the first show - 2 seats, row 12 (really row 8 since rows only start at row 4) seats 39 and 40 (middle of Guy's side). Paid $555.75 with the processing fee. I would only ask for face-value. They are will-call pick up only so the person would have to meet me down there the day of.

This isn't 100% sure yet, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone is interested...PM me.

Hope you guys got some great tickets!

Just sent you a PM :nice:

So this morning at 10am I tried for tickets using the pre-sales for the second show. I had other peeps in the office helping me search so that I could get a good ticket - Was only searching for a single as you can usually get a better seat going alone. Well, I got Centre Floor Row 24 - Not the best since I've seen them from SO close before but I decided to buy 'cause it's better than not seeing them at all! Then the craziest thing happened - About 5-10 mins later, my friend who was still searching for me here somehow gets the seat RIGHT beside me - What are the odds?!! Was obviously fate so she's now coming with - Hopefully the seats end up being not so bad :)

Hope everyone else is having some luck today too!! :)

So this morning at 10am I tried for tickets using the pre-sales for the second show. I had other peeps in the office helping me search so that I could get a good ticket - Was only searching for a single as you can usually get a better seat going alone. Well, I got Centre Floor Row 24 - Not the best since I've seen them from SO close before but I decided to buy 'cause it's better than not seeing them at all! Then the craziest thing happened - About 5-10 mins later, my friend who was still searching for me here somehow gets the seat RIGHT beside me - What are the odds?!! Was obviously fate so she's now coming with - Hopefully the seats end up being not so bad :)

Hope everyone else is having some luck today too!! :)

Oh that's wonderful! What are the odds, out of every seat in the house. I'm sure it will be a ridiculously amazing show regardless of where you're sitting :)

Hey Chrismartinlover,

I really hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but even though you saved some tickets in your 'cart', it doesn't mean those seats will still be there when you go back to them.

It's just like with anything on ticketmaster, your seats are saved for you for 5 minutes, and if you don't buy them within 5 minutes, they will go to someone else. When you save them in your cart, ticketmaster will look at the event for you and try to find similar seats but you may not be able to get row 22 again. I am really sorry! Better luck tomorrow (along with me, who still doesn't have tickets!).

Hey guys,

I just thought i'd check out what's left and out of luck I scored section 109 tickets! Great section to be in! If you're looking for tickets, give it a try. I used the Live Nation presale code BLUES.

Awesome!

Which date did you get them for? I just checked and got section 120 for the Tuesday show. Last time I was in GA so I am still hoping to get seats closer to the stage...