✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

Do any of you guys have any idea what the view is like from the floor if you're around row 30? I've never had floor seats before and I'm worried I might not be able to see much if there's some really tall people in front of me...

I'm curious too. I'm row 30 center floor...

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering if anyone has any center seats up front. I am starting to wonder if they are going to do the x stage after all. Seems like most center set as are from row 18 and up...I could be totally wrong though. Curious if anyone is thinking the same thing. Again, they can't sell tickets for seats that won't be there.

I am wondering if anyone has any center seats up front. I am starting to wonder if they are going to do the x stage after all. Seems like most center set as are from row 18 and up...I could be totally wrong though. Curious if anyone is thinking the same thing. Again, they can't sell tickets for seats that won't be there.

This might be a possibility. If you think about it, they could easily plan to set up the x stage without Ticketmaster releasing a different venue image. We may be pleasantly surprised. Here's to hoping!

Not sure if there will be an x stage. There's a lot of planning and coordination with all parties involved to get everything right so I don't see them "surprising" everyone with such a set-up unless they are just withholding the info from fans and all organizers know about this set-up. If they were to do an x stage, I would think that it would be known as in the Calgary show: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5116981&postcount=11

Having said that, I can't explain why I haven't seen centre floors in the first 10 row seats from anyone.

This will be my first time to watch a concert of Coldplay and also my first time to watch a concert by myself.. My mom gave me a ticket as my birthday gift for this concert on July 23 2012!! Thank God!!

I got Left Floor on Row 22 on the AISLE! hehe! :) but I'm just 18 yrs old? Can I go there by myself?

This will be my first time to watch a concert of Coldplay and also my first time to watch a concert by myself.. My mom gave me a ticket as my birthday gift for this concert on July 23 2012!! Thank God!!

I got Left Floor on Row 22 on the AISLE! hehe! :) but I'm just 18 yrs old? Can I go there by myself?

What an awesome bday present! I dont see any problem with you being there by yourself because of your age. You'll have a great time!

I tried to get tickets for the second show but since I already haveseats in the 8 row floors, I was not going to settle for anything not in centre floor within first 10 rows. For fun I searched for VIP party package tix which were $425 each ($150) more than the tix I havefor the first show. I found left floor tickets in the 4th row. I didnt buy it bc the extra $150 was not worth it to me to move 4 rows closer.

Anyway, that is not the point of my post. Since I was looking for centre floor seats within the first 10 rows, I kept on throwing ticket results back into the pool when the results did not match my criteria. I kept doing this for 20 minutes then the website blocked me out! I think I've been banned from the TM website for 24hrs bc they probably thought Im a scalper with all that activity! Damn it! I just wanted better seatsfor the second show. At least I have good tix for the first show.

Did you get the normal VIP ticket or just a floor ticket??

Did you get the normal VIP ticket or just a floor ticket??

I got the VIP Tour Package ticket.

Out of curiosity, I went to the TM website again to see if there are any other tix available. It looks like none are available. I've been going on that site every so often to check for any new Coldplay tickets being made available the past few days but I guess bc of all the searching, I've been blocked from the ste again!:angry:

Out of curiosity, I went to the TM website again to see if there are any other tix available. It looks like none are available. I've been going on that site every so often to check for any new Coldplay tickets being made available the past few days but I guess bc of all the searching, I've been blocked from the ste again!:angry:

I don't think you got blocked out, I can't find anything available either. Like you I keep checking every couple of days to see if anything new has been added. I could find one seat if I searched for only one, but no two together so I think they're both sold out.

Ughh I got no tickets and I'm definitely not paying more then face value. I want to fight all those people on ebay reselling tickets for insane prices they annoy me.

I have two not-so-good tickets in section 308 for the first night that I need to sell. The worst part is I'm in Halifax so I don't really know how to go about selling them. The only thing I can think of is do a meet up the day of the first concert as I'll be flying to TO the day before the second concert (which I am attending).

Awesome gift! I'm basically in the same situation, just in a different seat :)

I have two not-so-good tickets in section 308 for the first night that I need to sell. The worst part is I'm in Halifax so I don't really know how to go about selling them. The only thing I can think of is do a meet up the day of the first concert as I'll be flying to TO the day before the second concert (which I am attending).

I would post your tickets up on stubhub.com if I were you and see what kind of a response you get.

Stubhub is one of the most dependable places to sell tickets. You take a slight cut (that's how they make money, after all), but it's easy and hassle-free. I sold my Florence and the Machine tickets on there - and have bought 2 sets of tickets from there in the past - with no issues. If you have paper tickets, you would have to mail them within 48 hours of the person buying them. If you have e-tickets, you would just upload to Stubhub and they would forward them on.

You can go on there now and see how much tickets are going for (similar to what you have) and then just post for $5 cheaper a ticket.

Just a random thought, and I know I'm still being kind of bitter about this, but just *imagine* they were to have the show at the Rogers Centre, and with the concert being in the summer and all.... open roof, fireworks at the end of Every Teardrop....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLwhTQsxUw]Coldplay - Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall (UNSTAGED)[/ame]

Give me chills. Sigh. Note to self: got to accept reality. :\

My VIP package for the first show was paid with my mom's AMEX for my birthday. I have my own freakin' AMEX and would have gladly used that. Too late now. They will NOT allow an additional name added for will-call pick up so my mom has to go down there - almost impossible. I know its still like 7 months away, but this is a serious issue.

AMEX Platinum Concierge specifically told me on the phone that the tickets could be purchased FOR someone else and they would simply add the name on the file. THIS IS BS. Ticketmaster told me they have never had so many requests for this type of thing (um, cause its almost XMAS and VIP Coldplay tkts are an amazing gift!?!) and the tour came back and said NO way. No added names and NO refunds. Honestly, super pissed. So if the credit cardholder lives in Halifax and bought tickets for their friend in Toronto and THEY are not there that day to pick up tickets, then the tickets can't be released and there will be LOTS of empty seats at the show...PRIME seats. Maybe these are the tickets that Roadie #42 goes around giving other people. :(

I'm so not impressed. I was misled and I'm frustrated. I asked if they could change the payment method to my AMEX and they said no way. They say it was clearly shown on the website and people knew when they accepted terms of purchase. SO not the case. The packages were announced three seconds before they went on sale and being frantic to get whatever, I just clicked and got whatever I could. I'm kinda sad. If I can't get my mom to go downtown that day, that $555 is gone. I'm gonna need to make that happen. All depends on when will-call opens (which we won't know until a week before the show). I know the situation could be worse and I understand they are trying to keep scalping to a minimum, but this is not right.

I'm glad I'm going to the second show, also VIP, but not cool. :( If I had bought regular seats, this wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Needed to get it out...:angry: