✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay thank you! :kiss: I could buy scalpers I guess. We've paid up to $700 for a Depeche Mode show more than once (husband's fave band), so I should be able to do the same!!!

Oh wow, haha yes you should be able to!! :P Did you get a chance to try for the VIP tickets then? I had some great ones in my cart during presale but didn't want to pay $275-425 a ticket for them lol :( Luckily, they're the one band that I think can make any venue feel like an intimate one :)

Those seem pretty good compared to what else is available right now. I'd grab them!

I got em! I was getting the 104 sections but apparently those are not as good as ones on the side that are closer. I wish those seating charts were more descriptive. A 3-D view of the place would be great!

Got some more information about floor seating in case anyone is interested to know where their actual seats are.

Floor seats are numbered from left to right.

Left first seat is 1 and goes to 16 (Jonny's side)

Center is 17-28 (Chris)

Right is 29-42 (Guy's side)

There are no seats available right now for rows 1-3 so it starts are row 4. But who knows what they will put in those first three rows or that blue section across the whole front. Might just be security...that's what I'm hoping, then we're technically that much closer to the stage!

Thanks for the info. Where did you get this seating layout?

After my 24 hr ban from the TM website (I was doing too many searches too fast), I just got on and splurged. I got Flr Right, row 5 seats 35 and 36.

Anyone know the ticket cancellation policy as I want to cancel previous tickets in 8th row but at the far right (last seats on aisle)

The best I could get was section 308. UGH UGH UGH UGH. And any time I even got a section in the 100s, it would only be available if you used an AMEX card.

I knew regular sale was going to be awful, but I didn't expect it to be THIS awful. Even in the 300s, each ticket I got was almost $100. Ridiculous.

Got tickets in 307, row 12 for the first night. I'll be way up there, but should be a pretty decent view of everything! So I've read that the seats are numbered 1 to whatever in a clockwise fashion, resetting for each section. Anyone know how many seats (average) in each row?

Btw everyone, this was shared earlier. It's a 3D seat viewer for Leafs games, but should give you a pretty good idea of your view :)

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

After my 24 hr ban from the TM website (I was doing too many searches too fast), I just got on and splurged. I got Flr Right, row 5 seats 35 and 36.

Anyone know the ticket cancellation policy as I want to cancel previous tickets in 8th row but at the far right (last seats on aisle)

Not sure about canceling. You can try. As for the seats, the rows on the floor only go to seats 46 I think she said. So although you are row 5 now they are still almost as far right as you can get close to the 118 section if I'm not mistaken. What a your seats in 8th row?

I spoke with TM yesterday for a while about seating.

I don't see the Globe & Mail presale either. Currently if I try and get two regular seats at either of the dates it is showing nothing available. The best I was able to get this morning was section 310 for Tuesday. I had gotten 308 for Monday during the presale. I'll be selling the Monday ones if anyone is interested. SO dissapointed I was not able to find anything on the floor or lower bowl without paying $275 or $425. :(

Really worried..... :'( I;m in section 111 row 12... seat 5. I'm scared I'm gonna be looking at their backs all nite :( I don't want that... :( Damnit..there were NO good seats...holy!!! How is that possible...i was on at 10 and the "best available" started in section 104... :( it's ridiculous...

I don't feel satisified though I really wanna feel excited...and I am but..idk what to feel :/

I wanna look on another site but mom said we can't really sell these seats too cuz dad already bought seats and we're selling them cz I didn't want them....and I already paid for these tickets

:(

I kind of feel the same way. I've got 117's...as you know :P But, as the same as you I was worried I would only see their backs. I'm responsible for three other's tickets as well... So it puts me under pressure a bit, cause i want them to have a good view too.

I know the feeling! :/

But then I thought about it.....Chris and everyone (especially Chris) walk around the stage quite a bit. They make sure they talk to everyone. When I watched the show online in Madrid, Spain, they were on a circle stage, and people were sitting all around the stage. Everywhere behind, on the sides, etc. So during the songs he sings with just a mic, he made sure he went around the back, all around the stage. One thing about Coldplay, they don't leave anyone out. That's why they had three different stage setups for their Viva tour. Even you yourself said he interacts with people on the side...

I personally think wherever you are in the arena, you'll have an amazing time.

This whole week has been total chaos for me lol, worrying about my seats...

Now I'm just glad I'm going....At least our tickets aren't like at the other end of the arena! We're close compared to a lot of the seats I think.

Sorry about the long post lol.

But hopefully It'll help you feel a little better :)

Unless something has changed recently, you can't cancel tickets bought for shows at the ACC. I think you need ID to enter with the VIP ones too, no? If they're the AMEX ones then you need your card for sure - My guess is you'll have to find someone to buy them off of you and hope you can transfer to their name... Hopefully you're able to work something out!

You "CAN" transfer by name - I did it two years ago with the Coldplay show - but you've got to get Ticketmaster on the phone with the new person - and then you need them to transfer and have their CC on file too... it's a complex PITA process.

Unless something has changed recently, you can't cancel tickets bought for shows at the ACC. I think you need ID to enter with the VIP ones too, no? If they're the AMEX ones then you need your card for sure - My guess is you'll have to find someone to buy them off of you and hope you can transfer to their name... Hopefully you're able to work something out!

hmmmmm....I geuss I'll go to both shows then. But if you need ID to enter the VIP and the ID must match the purchaser, I guess nobody can go to the VIP if they received the tix as a present unless the purchaser enters the event with them. So many rules.