✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5115372&postcount=75

Could you explain this part a bit more? So, if you've already bought tickets in the presale, then when the general sale opens up and you find better seats for equal or greater value, you can give them your already bought tickets and use that to get the better tickets?

Refunds and Exchanges

All tickets for events at participating venues are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase, or when you buy tickets from us of equal or higher price, up until one week before the event. See the full Ticketmaster Fan Guarantee for details and exceptions.

The standard policy for other venues and many artists, teams, etc. is No Refunds or Exchanges. But if something comes up closer to the event and you can't make it, we'll do everything we can to help. Just contact us!

My friend did this for the Black Keys no problem, just called Ticket masters 1800 number

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Info up for the Toronto event (should be the same as Montreal anyways):

Coldplay VIP Party Package includes:

-One reserved ticket located in the first 10 rows of the stage

-Early entry into the venue

-Exclusive pre-show reception, including food and open bar (beer & wine for fans 21 years of age and older; non-alcoholic beverages for others)

-Reserved parking pass (one pass per order)

-Specially Designed Concert Shirt (Trunk brand)

-Limited Edition Tour Lithograph

-Commemorative VIP Laminate

-Commemorative VIP Ticket

-Exclusive Coldplay Tour Gift Item

-On-site VIP host

Coldplay VIP Tour Package includes:

-One premium reserved ticket

-Early entry into the venue

-Specially Designed Concert Shirt (Trunk brand)

-Limited Edition Tour Lithograph

-Commemorative VIP Laminate

-Commemorative VIP Ticket

-Exclusive Coldplay Tour Gift Item

-On-site VIP host

I had 4 tickets for section 320 row 4!! Then someone in my household buys 2 tickets on the first thing they saw, and I was SOL, because it's limited to 4 per household and they would have cancelled the order. So peeved. There will be better seats released for the next sales. As i said with black keys, I got seats in the presale, and I could have gotten floors in the general sale. Just gotta be on the ball.

Good luck to everyone on the next sale!!

Does anyone have any info on the Livenation presale? Can you only purchase your tickets via the iPhone app?

You can only purchase with the app - and that blows - as I have an Android!! Double Grrr... after 20 min still only getting single seats - no 2 or 4 seats. Grrr...

Also, I hope the program works a bit better on Saturday...but probably not.

It was well after 10:00 before I got anything. When I hit refresh at 10:00 all that changed was the VIP information. Several minutes later I finally got the option to buy tickets, and at that time it was telling me nothing available!