✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

Does ayone understand the livenation sale...how does it work??

What website do I have to go on when the sale starts in order to buy tickets (cuz the livenation site takes you to ticketmaster anyway)

I'm confused...plz help :/

From my understanding, if you have an iPhone, you have to download this app: http://promo.livenation.com/iphone/. (Link is found on the Ticketmaster page, see the right side text box regarding pre-sales)

To be eligible for the actual pre-sale, you have to purchase your tickets via the app. I think that's all there is to it.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I just saw that too :( is anyone else pissed that there are all these presales?? By the time the general tickets come on sale there won't be anything left for us if we don't get these seats :(

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have seen them 4 times, the last time at the Skydome, and everybody was all up in arms on this forum about the Argos presale they had at the time (it was something where you had to pay $200 a ticket and you got Argos tickets, too). I didn't spend that egregious amount of money, and instead waited for the fanclub presale, and paid regular price for GA tickets (at that time $95).

They only release a couple hundred for each presale, which means that there are about 18,000 left for everyone else... plus, there's no doubt they will have a second night. Tuesday tickets will probably become available at about 10:30am Saturday morning.

Oh ok..that's what I thought..I had a feeling that there would be more tickets available lol :P it's kinda weird that they only release a few at a time but whatever lol

So will ALL the seats be available and on sale on Saturday...like I said gonna try for Friday..really hope it works out for me :/

I'm pretty sure ALL the seats will be available on Saturday. I'm going to try and see what else I can find as well, I'm not so sure about my seats anymore. The tickets are gonna go super fast though...It'll probably be sold out within an hour. I might decide to go to the second show too:P Depending on if they add a second show lol.

I hope you get good seats!

awwww thank u :) u too...you're so sweet...lol..where r ur seats? I'm getting confused with where everyone is sitting lol

Aww thanks lol :) my seats are in section 117, row 11. They're at the side of the stage. They are really close to the stage!! But the seats are on the side....

People were saying they were ok seats....

Wow!!! That's amazing!! lol..Row 11? Omg all the tickets that came up for me were row 30, 32...far LOL

I wanted closer rows lol...but now my dad said he was gonna try and find seats for me..idk..he got me 108 in 2008 and floor seats in 2009 so we'll see I guess..still gonna try Friday..I have a feeling he'll get 108..they were good seats but not as close to the stage as I though lol....I want 109 or 110 :/ or floor

Think I'm being to picky? :/

Yeah, maybe it's me that's being too picky:P But that's not floor... Have you looked at the diagram? Wow! That's awesome you got those!! How was 108? That's what I'm thinking I want to get... 117 is the opposite side of the arena two sections over... Maybe I should get my dad to pick my seats too! Dads have the power!! lol.

My section is exactly opposite of 110. I had the choice of getting 110 seats but threw them away, that's me being an idiot :P Thankfully I got 117's...

And no! I do not think you're being too picky! I think Coldplay's hard core fans are supposed to be picky lol. I know I am :)

Am I crazy? I hope not. I just rid of my 105's. Wasn't thinking right when I ordered and thought that the lower the 100's would be closer but in turn it ends up being the total opposite. After reading all the posts here and some familiarity with the ACC, I just couldn't accept being in the end-zone for $130. So I'm going to roll the dice on Saturday. I don't really need to get too close as I was on the rail (right infront of Guy for the ladies ;) ) for their last show at Skydome/Rogers (2009). But I will be bringing someone who I "enlightened" on to CP and this will be their first show. Would like to be a little closer for them really.

Am I crazy?

PS: I really, really, really suspect that they will have a second show as well. But that is just too much of a gamble for me.

lol...I looked at the map :) 110 AND 117 are basically the same thing (just on opposite sides)..aren't they?

108 was ok like I said...but it's not that close to the stage..my camera isn't that good (zoom wise) sooo it wasn't that good..the ppl in the 109 or 110 section got way better seats cuz Chris would sing to the edge of the stage and interact with those ppl more :/ If I could get those seats (in a good row) I would be happy :D

Cool :) Yeah 110 and 117 are the same.

Well that makes me happier :) I'll definitely let you know if someone in my group cant make it. Hopefully you get the seats you want :)

What would be a good row for you??

Omg!! I was on Guy's side too last time...close to the front!! I wanted 2 be on Chris' side though lol..so u sold your 105's for what seats?? what row were u in?

I was right on the rail on the inside corner of the catwalk (thanks to Marie/ ... think she may have gone back to France?). Chris was all over in front of me and on the catwalk on my right...

I chickened out and called TM and got a refund. Section 105, Row 17, 2 seats. Just can not afford to have multiple sets of tics around ... and not all that into scalping.

I don't think they were desirable seats????

Has anyone been on the floor around Row 12 at ACC before? Worried I am not going to be able to see anything and now I've paid a bazillion dollars for this damn VIP package. I'm a little sick about it...Anyone else as dumb as me and bought one?

Should have gambled on show #2...

Has anyone been on the floor around Row 12 at ACC before? Worried I am not going to be able to see anything and now I've paid a bazillion dollars for this damn VIP package. I'm a little sick about it...Anyone else as dumb as me and bought one?

Should have gambled on show #2...

I had row 17 couple years ago and it was pretty amazing. Im about 6 feet tall and had a completely unobstructed view, so if your tall you should be okay!

I hope I get the seats I want too..lol...idk like rows 1-10...maybe lol...I'm sure I will find something.. I think lol.... thank u for all your help... :D <3

Yeah I've got row 11. I'm sure you will get the seats you want.

You're more than welcome :D

Lemme know what seats you get!:)

I know that this may be a link for the Leafs, but it's the 3D view of seating at the ACC. If you put in the section and row, you'll get an idea of where you will be relative to the stage. Having been to the ACC for many concerts, there really aren't that many bad seats since it is a pretty small venue.

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

Hey thanks for that. That's pretty cool.

I for one *ducks* am a little excited that they are playing the ACC as it IS a smaller venue and I tend to prefere that. Sound should be good??

I know that this may be a link for the Leafs, but it's the 3D view of seating at the ACC. If you put in the section and row, you'll get an idea of where you will be relative to the stage. Having been to the ACC for many concerts, there really aren't that many bad seats since it is a pretty small venue.

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

Thanks so much - that's super cool! Wish they'd do that for the concerts. Submitted a question to Oracle about the stage setup...maybe she'll actually respond. I've sent her at least 15 questions without response.

Remember how they did satellite stages for the VIVA tour? Wonder if they'll do that for ACC...I don't think they can do their stage with the center part jutting out at ACC. I found a concert layout today for one of their shows that had the longer 'catwalk', can't find it now.

Instead found this article that might help you guys speed up your PCs to get better tickets. http://www.tmpresale.com/2011/10/30/how-to-speed-up-ticketmaster-dot-com.html

The Ticketmaster website didnt work fornme until about 10:20. When it worked I got left floor row 8 (2 tix). It was the VIP tour package. Im confused though bc the VIP party package is $200 more per ticket and says that the seats are in the first 10 rows. I bought the lower priced VIP package but still got seats within the first 10 rows. So whats the diff between the packages? also, even though i have left floor row 8, the seat number is really high. the seat numbers are in the 40s...does anyone know if this good view or is it too far to the side?

The package also says its non transferable. i bought this as a surprise gift but not going to the concert. I will pick up the tix at will call with my ID and Amex but will the person getting it as a gift be able to go to the concert without me?

The Ticketmaster website didnt work fornme until about 10:20. When it worked I got left floor row 8 (2 tix). It was the VIP tour package. Im confused though bc the VIP party package is $200 more per ticket and says that the seats are in the first 10 rows. I bought the lower priced VIP package but still got seats within the first 10 rows. So whats the diff between the packages? also, even though i have left floor row 8, the seat number is really high. the seat numbers are in the 40s...does anyone know if this good view or is it too far to the side?

The package also says its non transferable. i bought this as a surprise gift but not going to the concert. I will pick up the tix at will call with my ID and Amex but will the person getting it as a gift be able to go to the concert without me?

Sounds like great seats! Yes, you're right, was only supposed to be first 10 rows for the Party VIP. I was wondering the same thing about my seats. I'm row 12 on the right side, seats 39 and 40.

As long as you go to will-call that day, you don't have a problem. They person can get in with the tickets even if you're not there with them or seeing the show at all. I confirmed that with Livenation/Ticketmaster VIP Packages today.

Sounds like great seats! Yes, you're right, was only supposed to be first 10 rows for the Party VIP. I was wondering the same thing about my seats. I'm row 12 on the right side, seats 39 and 40.

As long as you go to will-call that day, you don't have a problem. They person can get in with the tickets even if you're not there with them or seeing the show at all. I confirmed that with Livenation/Ticketmaster VIP Packages today.

Thanks Taliaa for the info about getting into the concert without me being there. I hope the view is still good even if the seats are off to the far side.

Remember how they did satellite stages for the VIVA tour? Wonder if they'll do that for ACC...I don't think they can do their stage with the center part jutting out at ACC. I found a concert layout today for one of their shows that had the longer 'catwalk', can't find it now.

Why not? They aren't seats on the floor, are there? (i'm assuming you're talking about the x stage)

Why not? They aren't seats on the floor, are there? (i'm assuming you're talking about the x stage)

Yes, the X stage.

They currently don't have that mapped out and that would take out quite a few of the center floor seats. You would think they would have that showing on the map of the concert layout, right? They can't sell seats that won't exist.