✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make SURE whichever credit card you use is the person who will go to the concert. NON TRANSFERABLE. They don't make that very clear at all.

Oh crap. Is this just for VIP packages or for all pre-sales? I wanted to use my aunt's amex card and she wont be going to the concert.

Not sure to be honest. Regular tickets are not so much of a problem. VIP packages are a disaster. Will-call pick up must be the person who's credit card was used to buy it with photo id and actual AMEX used. I know this is to help curb scalping of these tickets, but still.

Might be the same for the general VIP packages as well. Just to be sure, make sure you use the right person's credit card.

Also, I should have read the fine print BEFORE I bought my tickets....I had read here somewhere that you could refund your tickets up to one week later. So I bought some thinking I could refund if I get better seats on Saturday. BUT the fine print says "at participating venues" and when I clicked that link the ACC was not listed. Only the Molson Ampitheatre.

So hopefully I get better seats on Saturday and can sell the ones I got in section 308. If not, at least I will be there! :)

;5116687']So just went back on and went to see what was still available. As I said earlier I needed 4 but someone in my household already bought 2' date=' so I couldn't buy any. I decided I should get 2 just incase and got section 320 row 4! These will be unreal seats if I can't get 4 good ones on another sale![/quote']

You might want to try again. I was able to buy three separate sets of tickets, 4 in each set.

That also means I have 4 in section 308, row 10 that I'm now looking to unload.

VIP packages for sure - whether you get them today with AMEX or general ticket sales VIP packages on Saturday. It says they are non-transferable and no name changes are permitted under any circumstances. The name is not your Ticketmaster name/email its the credit card that was used to buy the tickets. Keep that in mind when ordering, that's all. This is because these are will-call only. Other tickets get mailed so there is no concern, as far as I know.

Hi y'all. First time posting but got the link when trying to find an image of where exactly row 44 is on the floors. If it's in the 3rd section of floors, I may want to keep the 117 and 110 I got but not sure if those are too far behind the stage. Anyone know where row 44 is or how good 117 and 110 are? There are 3 of us but got single seats ...don't care if we sit alone.

I'd sell the row 44's (that's literally at the very back of the floor) and keep the 117/110's - You'll have a much better view of the show even if it is a side-view... You'll only see heads in your way being that far back on the floor at the ACC - The stage just isn't high enough for that!

You might want to try again. I was able to buy three separate sets of tickets, 4 in each set.

That also means I have 4 in section 308, row 10 that I'm now looking to unload.

I know this, I said someone bought 2 already and I needed 4 for myself which means it would have been 6 tickets, 2 over the limit. Meaning both tickets could have been cancelled by ticketmaster

lol it's true :P :( Thought I'd add a joke in there since I'm so upset..I really want floors!! But I was offfered row 30 and it just doesn't seem worth it to spend that much and sit at the 30th row :/

So..u think the first 10 rows are for VIP only??? :(

But u don't them do u ??

How do u get good row #'s for the floor seats....row 30 really didn't seem worth it to me :/ (not that I could buy it anyway cuz I don't have the card :P)

LOL. I think I;m just saying this to make myself feel better :( :crying:

I know lol :( Did you manage to get tickets? I can't remember what you said.

Yeah I was hoping for floors too. But with the all the VIP seats up front, I don't know if it would be worth it. I guess it still would be... I know what you mean.

I wasn't the one who said VIP were for the front seats only, and no I don't have them. I've got 4 tickets in section 117, which is kind of beside the stage a little bit

lol. I hope you get good seats :)

I didn#t get tickets :( lol..I don#t have the AMEX card :( now I don#t know what to do.. wait..how does the Live Nation presale work

I don#t know if I should try getting floors like I had in 2009 or if I should try getting something in the 100 section..cuz I all the ones I saw today (though I could not buy any) were like 108 row 23 :confused:

I wanted anything in the 100s but not so high up :confused:

:O!! 108??! Aren't they like some of the best seats?? I was trying hard to get those.

I wouldn't know what to get really, I havnt been to the ACC so... lol. But it's not huge, so you'll probly see them from wherever you sit. Unless you're way at the other end....

108 is amazing...if I'm not mistaken 108 row 23 is just behind the Platinum ACC Box seats! You're higher than the people on the floor and you can see really well. If I had seen those, I would have definitely gotten them. All we got was 106 this time - I was in and around that section last time and they were not good. Sound was terrible up there (long delay between what's played vs. what you hear) and the crowd was not into it at all.

yeah..I learned not to get anything that`s looking straight at the stage béc it`s actually further than u think lol :confused: lol... I had 108 row 2 last..the boys ran right passed us (I was 2 shocked to do anything though lol :O ) But those seats were given to me by a saesons ticket holder....

idk lol....it`s always the row that I don`t like..it seems far..like row 23.. :(

I don`t know :(

Aww, well just be happy that you were lucky enough to take advantage of the pre-sale and nab seats! Regardless, if you end up getting better seats come Saturday, you can always sell them - I'm sure there will be more than enough Coldplayers looking to buy them off you! :wacko:

That said, did anyone manage to grab any extra tickets that they might be looking to sell?

I'm getting the feeling now that section 117 Isn't that great... what do you guys think?

I was above that section in 319 for George Michael and we enjoyed it. Sound was good. Couldn't see anything head-on, but could see the full stage completely. I wouldn't say they are bad, you are on the side though and elevated.

I'm getting the feeling now that section 117 Isn't that great... what do you guys think?

Depending on where exactly you are in the section it shouldn't be too bad - I saw Coldplay from 319 once (directly above 117 if I remember correctly) and the view was amazing - My friend and I were really happy with the seats! I can only imagine 117 would be similar + better...

do you guys think the stage will have a runway like in London?

If that's the case, floor tickets past row 30 are still good, no?

See this video from a fellow coldplayer posted in the 02 thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcLXygYsQfI]COLDPLAY 'IN MY PLACE' @ 02 ARENA, LONDON DECEMBER 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks guys.

@green eyes, I've got row 11, lower numbered seats. I'm hoping they're right on the left edge.

That's great thanks, makes me feel a little better.

@Taliaa, Yeah that's one of reasons why I'm worried. If I'm on the side, I won't see their faces much....

I'll keep an eye open for better tickets, 108 I think would be a prime spot.

do you guys think the stage will have a runway like in London?

If that's the case, floor tickets past row 30 are still good, no?

See this video from a fellow coldplayer posted in the 02 thread

COLDPLAY 'IN MY PLACE' @ 02 ARENA, LONDON DECEMBER 2011 - YouTube

I forgot about that! They had that kind of stage at Madrid too. It's probably their new stage setup.

I'm just guessing though.

X_TheSkyCould fall:

(Sorry the site isn`t really working for me)

In reply to ur post to me..I don`t have tickets :( I don`t have the AMEX card so I was unable to get tickets today :(

Am I the only one who didn`t get tickets today.. so that I don`t feel bad lol

If it turns out one the people who are coming with me can't make it, I'll let you know :)

If it turns out one the people who are coming with me can't make it, I'll let you know :)

Oh, awesome. Or rather, do let me know if two people can't make it too :P

P.S. Can I just say I am liking the community vibe we already have going on this Toronto thread? Passionate and helpful group of people we have here for sure :smiley:

That said, did anyone manage to grab any extra tickets that they might be looking to sell?

I don't get how it works, since there's supposed to be a limit of 4 per household... Hopefully I won't get a message telling me both my orders have been cancelled because I've gone over the limit (even though I have all 5 tickets in my hand now). But...

For 20 minutes I wasn't able to find 3 together, so I just went for a pair. Got 'em. And then kept on trying. 30 minutes later I got my 3 together (section 308).

So now I've got a pair I need to get rid of, and it sounds like Ticketmaster doesn't let you back out. My pair is in section 309, row 11. $131.75 each (and then of course they add on another surcharge for each order; how in the world they get away with $40 in surcharges for a pair of tickets is beyond me!).

Hopefully there isn't an issue with 'transferability', given these are not VIP tickets.

I'll ask some buddies first, but there's a pretty good chance I'm going to need to sell these. And of course, you guys come first (at cost, no doubt).

Also, I should have read the fine print BEFORE I bought my tickets....I had read here somewhere that you could refund your tickets up to one week later. So I bought some thinking I could refund if I get better seats on Saturday. BUT the fine print says "at participating venues" and when I clicked that link the ACC was not listed. Only the Molson Ampitheatre.

So hopefully I get better seats on Saturday and can sell the ones I got in section 308. If not, at least I will be there! :)

you can actually call ticketmaster same day of purchase and they will refund them ...I just did ...but only today.