✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Jenjie

Also, r u guys sure there isn't a GA cuz it says section- floor and row-floor but it doesn't show u where that is.... :/ and even if u look at the map on ticketmaster..it has a blue area right before the floor seats.... :/

Well when I called ticketmaster the other day, the girl on the phone said it was all reserved seating. She said there is no General Admission.

Im gonna stick with my tix.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait...so there's going to be an X stage??? What???? I heard about it but I guess I never thought about it lol...

So...I can get tickets but I'm still trying to decide..do I go for Floors...(row 22 and on) or do I get section 118 or 109...??? So confused..I'm worried cuz I've had floors in row 23 and I'm short..so they weren't that good...I really want 1st row or the first 10 rows at least but damn it's so expensive and I need 2 tickets... :( idk... :(

Well if the stage is going to be anything like Madrid or the O2 concert, then it seems like that might be the Mylo Xyloto tour stage setup.

I personally like that setup.

I don't really think I've ever seen or noticed the X stage so I'm not sure I understand how it will be set up lol..where r ur seats again??

lol! My seats are in section 117...row 11... Remember we had that conversation yesterday?:P

And about the stage. I'm not sure if the X stage is the one I'm talking about. I imagine it is, even though It's not really X shaped.

The one I'm talking about looks kind of like a guitar. Lol maybe I'm the only one who can see the guitar though...

If I find a good picture of it I'll upload it on here, or on twitter.

Btw, my twitter name is the same name as my CPing name

ohhh..I'm sorry... I'm getting confused with everyone's seats lol...oh really??? so your twitter is @chrismartinlover?? I LOVE IT LOL ;) he's my favourite person and man in te world lol..yes I am a fan girl for Chris Martin and I'm very proud!!! They NEED to come to Much Music!!! I need 2 meet him..don't know if mom will let me (even though it's free|) lol

Np lol. Actually no, I meant my twitter name is the same as "my" CPing name lol.

"xJNB94X" :P

That'd be awesome to be able to meet him (and the whole band of course:P)

I wonder how many hard core Male Coldplay fans are out there...

I'm looking for a picture of the Madrid stage right now...

ohhh..I'm sorry... I'm getting confused with everyone's seats lol...oh really??? ok..mine is @coldplyer4life. I will follow u now lol and my pic is of CM yes I am a fan girl for Chris Martin and I'm very proud!!! They NEED to come to Much Music!!! I need 2 meet him..don't know if mom will let me (even though it's free|) lol

Whoops, made a mistake in reading your last comment lol. I thought you were saying that "my" twiiter was @coldplayer4life :P

Sorry bout that lol

yeah I was..lol..and then I saw what u wrote and edited my comment :P LOL. i guess this thing is slow at making changes :p gonna search for u now..what did u comment on?? Did I answer?? lol.. I don't remember

There we go, Just got the request:)

OHHHH :D did u take that pic?? It's awesome!!!! Thank u so much <3333 I really want to know if this is how the stage will look in T.O!!! it will help me decide where to sit..lol..I don't think rowsw 30 and on will be that bad if this is how the stage will look..but I need to know lol

Why won't they let us know??? Should I ask the person who runs this site if he knows anything??

No I didn't take the pic...I wish I did!! It would've been awesome to have been there!! I took a screenshot from the video of the concert. I've got the concert on my computer.

Yeah I'd really like to know too. Yeah, row 30 probably wouldn't be that bad then...

I have nooo idea why we can't find out... Maybe Coldplay hasn't released any information on the stage yet...

So the VIP Ticketmaster people say the rows start at Row 4 - there are no Rows 1-3...she says its likely the stage, but it could change. There is not going to be anything jutting out from the stage (X stage) as there are seats all in the center assigned and sold already.

So my 12th row is really 8th row. And seats 39 and 40 are in the middle of the row in case anyone was wondering about the floor layout and seating numbers.

And by the way, did anyone get a free shirt when they placed their order? I was so busy and frantic I didn't realize there were FREE shirts with all AMEX pre-orders. Not the nicest shirts, but FREE none the less! They can't modify my order and add one now...darn.

All the tickets are not sold. AMEX released a bunch. Scalpers got LOTS. People did get tickets. There are still singles in sections 106 and scattered about.

Saturday will be the real release. Close all other programs on your PC. Make sure you have a wired internet connection and get going. If a second show opens up, maybe you'll get lucky.

I honestly don't know if you'll have the choice between those sections unless you're buying resale tickets. Having an idea is good, but think quick so you don't lose whatever you get. If I had to choose, I would pick 108, 109, 118, 119 in lower rows, but those are only VIP packages, I believe. So grab what you can!

So far, no X. They have to have different stage setups depending on the venue, I think. I'm still super disappointed no GA. Rogers Centre would have been amazing. I hope they come back again in later 2012 or 2013. They seem to like coming in July though. I believe literally every concert since 2002 they've done here has been June or July (except for Koolhaus '05 and Live at the Lot this past Sept).

Edit: K, I'm totally wrong, but they DO come a lot in July. ;)

yeah..the lower are clearly not available to me cuz I was looking and the only rows are 30 and up for most sections...it sucks...so you tthink I should forget the floor section alltogether and try for 100's?? :( Like I said I'm gonna try the presale tomorrow and see..I'm still worried..I get nervous when it comes to these things cuz I start freaking out if I don't get the seats I have in mind lol

I guess I need to stop putting it in my head where I'll be sitting...GA seats at the Rogers were the best cuz I was literally right at the front .. but there was a tall guy in front of me and an annoying one beside me...anyway..U have floor seats right?? r u keeping them?? Any other advice? Should I still try for the presale

2morrow??

Yes, gotta get GAs out of your head. Its a sad reality. :(

I did get floors. Try every chance you can! I keep periodically checking for two tickets through the AMEX promo. I am going to try on Saturday in case they release a second show. I have friends who are insane fans and also need tickets so I figure maybe I can get them for them.

Haha :)

You always have Saturday!! I'm in row 12 but the lady said the rows start at row 4 so technically row 8 but that could change. No idea what that means. How great would GA be for those first three rows...? A girl can dream...