✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saralovescoldplay92 I saw you! Great hat-too cute! I got strange looks for my Tshirt and some loser girls were laughing at my sister in the rest room. LAME its like we make it worthwhile when we go we are fans duh! O and were u filling bags of confetti at the end? Hope you got alot your pics are great!

I talked to a girl in glasses in the restroom because we had both made shirts, and when I walked out with my 12 year old daughter (who also had a shirt), some girls laughed at us. I bet you it was the same girls. I hope they enjoyed watching me dance my ass off in the third row! ;)

Being it the pit was fun. Some of the audience definitely lacked energy or maybe it's because I'm used to the energy packed audiences of Linkin Park concerts. Definitely noticed the older people and some of the guys just stood there the entire concert.

Anyways, here's some pics (I can't make them smaller or hide them in a spoiler box here):

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

I ran into a few people who were incredibly rude to super fans... :(

Right before Coldplay came on, I had to run the whole length of the Xcel to get back to my seats (I was visiting my uncle on the other side) and got laugh at.

But I bet they didn't have as much fun as we did. :dance: :cool:

butterflygirl-yea probably the same girls. Really I dont give a flying F%*& to be honest. I had a great time. i was actually sitting next to some people who were screaming some lyrics too. If its so lame to dress up why are you there in the first place? We are dressed up for their concert. You are at a CP concert right? Yea thats sucky for them..came to an awesome concert to stand around.

saralovescoldplay92 I saw you! Great hat-too cute! I got strange looks for my Tshirt and some loser girls were laughing at my sister in the rest room. LAME its like we make it worthwhile when we go we are fans duh! O and were u filling bags of confetti at the end? Hope you got alot your pics are great!

Yes! I was totally get lots of confetti! And thank you very much! I am really happy with how my photos turned out.

More about rude people at the concert - a guy sat down right in front of me and said, mockingly, "I get to sit in front of you!" I guess he knew I was a super fan and wanted to rub it in my face that he got better seats than me? Hahaha, who knows? Some people just don't get it!

Also, the security guard was making fun of me for getting the confetti. I heard him say, "Oh my gosh, this confetti is just the best confetti ever! It's so much different than any other confetti I've seen!" He laughed super loud. Again, I didn't care! I was going to stuff my bag with lots of it! :)

Yes! I was totally get lots of confetti! And thank you very much! I am really happy with how my photos turned out.

More about rude people at the concert - a guy sat down right in front of me and said, mockingly, "I get to sit in front of you!" I guess he knew I was a super fan and wanted to rub it in my face that he got better seats than me? Hahaha, who knows? Some people just don't get it!

Also, the security guard was making fun of me for getting the confetti. I heard him say, "Oh my gosh, this confetti is just the best confetti ever! It's so much different than any other confetti I've seen!" He laughed super loud. Again, I didn't care! I was going to stuff my bag with lots of it! :)

It's a shame that you ran into those rude people, but glad you didn't let them take the joy out of your concert! Keep dressing up for concerts and you'll get lucky. The fact that I got to sit front row for one of the concerts this tour still blows my mind when I think about it!

Do people not realize they're at a Coldplay concert?? How can you be rude to a person dressed up in Coldplay gear? Some people are so weird.

I got strange looks in the lobby of my hotel because there was a wedding going on and I had to pass a bunch of people in my crazy neon outfit haha.

There was a guy at the show that stopped me and asked if he could take a picture with my pants (they were neon yellow tights under my shorts and I had written "Coldplay" down the sides) His gf said he's obsessed with neon stuff so he took a picture next to my leg :laugh3:

Hey everyone! First time posting (usually a lurker!) I had to comment because that is my hand in your photo :) I recognize my right hand ring and nail polish anywhere ha! Fantastic photos! I agree with you about fans, I think I was the only one bouncing/dancing/cheering/singing along in my row.

I think it would be cool to have like special concerts were only Coldplay super fans could come. I don't know how that could be tested...but... :shrug: :thinking:

They could require that everyone make home made Coldplay outfits and that you have to answer test questions before they let you purchase tickets or something :laugh3: