✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

Jenjie

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited! I don't fly in until 6pm on Friday, so I'm kind of nervous. Will they still let me in if I'm late? I'm coming from Portland, Oregon! Anyone know of anywhere fun to go after the show?

Any idea where the guys are staying? :) I hope it's the Crowne Plaza haha!

WOO HOO! COLDPLAY!!!

EDIT: Anyone know where the C stage will be?

Sorry I can only answer question 1, but yes. They'll let you in so long as the show is going on. :)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited! I don't fly in until 6pm on Friday, so I'm kind of nervous. Will they still let me in if I'm late? I'm coming from Portland, Oregon! Anyone know of anywhere fun to go after the show?

Any idea where the guys are staying? :) I hope it's the Crowne Plaza haha!

WOO HOO! COLDPLAY!!!

EDIT: Anyone know where the C stage will be?

Depends on what you like and when you want to do it. There's lots of beautiful scenery in Minneapolis next to the Mississippi and Guthrie theater. Then there's the giant Mall of America if you like shopping and riding roller coasters in the mall. Great food in the twin cities.

One word: AMSTERDAM... please oh please oh please. I want Warning Sign, but Amsterdam...Yes!!!!! :dance:

Agreed! Amsterdam is my second favorite Coldplay song! I would LOVE for it to be on the setlist for St. Paul.

Also, looks like I am going both nights! Won a pair of tickets to Friday's show :)

And I posted in the other thread...does anyone know what the boys like to do while they're in town? Or what hotel they stay at? Super stalker-ish, but all in good, safe fun...I promise! :D

Agreed! Amsterdam is my second favorite Coldplay song! I would LOVE for it to be on the setlist for St. Paul.

Also, looks like I am going both nights! Won a pair of tickets to Friday's show :)

And I posted in the other thread...does anyone know what the boys like to do while they're in town? Or what hotel they stay at? Super stalker-ish, but all in good, safe fun...I promise! :D

All in good fun! Agreed Sara! Congrats on the tix! :) if you hear of anything, please let me know! I will probably try to find the artist entrance somewhere after both shows! You never know! :) I read that they had a party (in Chicago maybe?) Until 4am... I thought maybe since these are the last 2 US shows that they might celebrate in a similar fashion... I'm hoping anyway....

Did you win good seats?

Anyone know when they take the panorama shot?

Just after the second support act.

And how much are the various things at the merch shop like the poster and shirts?

I think the poster is $10 and t-shirts are $20-35 or something like that. They also sell hoodies, those are more expensive, and some smaller merchandise (buttons, mugs, bags).

Should I try taking the bus? Would anyone even care? No. Probably not. So I'll stay home. Great fucking times!

It's not that we don't care. Just most of us are not driving from that direction. Good luck!