✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like there are still lots of tickets. Does anyone know roughly the drive time from Toronto to St. Paul? It's over a day by bus, but that's due to three transfers. Still a longshot but I'm really going to try to get there.:D

I have a ticket for sale on StubHub. They're pretty awesome. ;)

Woah! That's awesome. I seriously cannot wait! Got an email about the VIP tickets today. Check in begins at 5pm. See you all there ;)

Wow that's great! I don't have VIP tickets. I'm already paying so much for my two concerts this summer.

EDIT: Just saw your blog. Wow, all your posts are getting me so excited haha :D

Finally! Imma be going to my first Coldplay concert.

I'm going to bring my camera, which is a little bigger than the pocket-sized ones, they aren't too strict about that are they?

Also, what time should I be getting there?

Finally! Imma be going to my first Coldplay concert.

I'm going to bring my camera, which is a little bigger than the pocket-sized ones, they aren't too strict about that are they?

Also, what time should I be getting there?

If the lens is hidden in the camera when it's off then you are good. As for time, the opening acts come on at 7 PM so you have time. Since it's all prearranged seating you don't have to get there early. If you want to see the opening acts then just get there a little earlier in case you wanted to buy merchandise and bathroom breaks.

Oh ok, well mine's still a digital camera. Its just got better zoom than most, haha.

How long is the show usually? It's been a while since I've been to a concert, and I haven't been to many.

It'll end around 11ish

Ah, thank you! So glad you liked my blog. Just arrived in St. Paul!

Are you not from Minnesota? And yeah, you blog defines just how big of a Coldplay fan you are :laugh3:

It's really cool though. Jealous of your coldplay shoes. Those are slick

Are you not from Minnesota? And yeah, you blog defines just how big of a Coldplay fan you are :laugh3:

It's really cool though. Jealous of your coldplay shoes. Those are slick

Nope, I am from southern IL...I drove 10 hours to get to St. Paul! And thank you so very much! Those shoes were so fun and easy to make. And cheap honestly!

Nope, I am from southern IL...I drove 10 hours to get to St. Paul! And thank you so very much! Those shoes were so fun and easy to make. And cheap honestly!

I actually never knew about the ticket upgrades and all the fun fan made clothes. So I just introduced the idea to my friends.

And wow, quite a drive. Interesting enough, I'm driving all the way down to Chicago in two weeks to see a Linkin Park/Incubus concert :lol:

SO EXCITED

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited! I don't fly in until 6pm on Friday, so I'm kind of nervous. Will they still let me in if I'm late? I'm coming from Portland, Oregon! Anyone know of anywhere fun to go after the show?

Any idea where the guys are staying? :) I hope it's the Crowne Plaza haha!

WOO HOO! COLDPLAY!!!

EDIT: Anyone know where the C stage will be?