✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting worried that the ''true'' fans won't be able to get in front after reading this:

Ticket+ Voor dit concert zijn speciale VIP tickets beschikbaar. Met dit Ticket+ ontvang je een concertkaart en toegang tot het algemene eerste vak voor het podium. Daarnaast krijg je early access, een merchandise item en consumptiemunten voor drankjes en eten op het terrein.

Let op: Ook reguliere kaartkopers die vroeg bij het concert aanwezig zijn, kunnen toegang krijgen tot het eerste vak. Maak dus gebruik van de early access om dit concert helemaal vooraan mee te maken.

It really pisses me off that there are probably people with a lot of money who aren't real fans can get totally in front. And that they're warning them for us!

I'm getting worried that the ''true'' fans won't be able to get in front after reading this:

It really pisses me off that there are probably people with a lot of money who aren't real fans can get totally in front. And that they're warning them for us!

Damn, I was hoping we wouldn't be competing for the same spots :( that sucks man, wonder how much vip tickets there are, it kinda sucks if people that queue for hours can only be 3d row just because some lazy rich people got in first, even if they're real fans, why can't they just get there early and run to get a good spot like everybody else.

Thank You :) I send them a e-mail.

I demanded a private concert for the bad service. In case they are okay with it, you're all invited :)

Haha that would be awesome...

Hope they send it soon.

It's very silly but i found a shirt with butterflies on it and it immediately made me think of coldplay so i bought it and i'll probably wear it the 6th of September. even though it's a few months from now hahaha

That's really nice and not silly at all!

• 3 weeks later...
Only 5 months to go :laugh3:

Got so many fun stuff to do in between, yayness!

Haha, me too, finishing school, party all summer, go to festivals and then.... september: COLDPLAY! Haha. :laugh3:

Finding an internship in London, passing one last exam in june (passed my exams 2 weeks ago, huzzzaaah!), holiday to Curacao, working for a bit, Coldplay, internship =D

Been away for a while because I've been so so busy with school. Insane workload =(

But now I'm heeere, yaaay!

oh that's cool, an internship in london!!

I have to finish school too (working on my scriptie, how do you call it?:P) party all summer indeed, go on a Holiday, experience lowlands 2012 and when it's the 1st of september i probably won't sleep for 5 nights and then.. AAAAAAAH

Wel grappig hoe iedereen hier Engels blijft praten, terwijl er alleen maar Nederlanders op deze thread met elkaar spreken. Wel handig voor onze buitenlandse vrienden natuurlijk!

Quoting myself

we're talking in English because non-Dutch people might want to read this too (and having to use Google translate sucks).

So that's why our posts are in English :)