✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh.. That current setlist in Canada is pure awesomeness.

For the sake of always wanting it better, I would like strawberry swing or daahf as well.

But DLIBYH and LIJ.. <3<3<3

I couldn't agree more:P we're just too spoiled by them and we always want more;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, tonight the stadium tour is gonnastart. And after seeing the twitter pic of the stage (which looks awesome) I see the golden circle... Do people know how it's been regulated at our concert? I (and I think most of you) don't have + tickets... Is it impossible for us to get so close?

I don't know if there will be an enclosed area in The Hague, there was one in Nijmegen. They closed it when it was full and if you wanted to go out you got a wristband so that you could go back in.

So if there will be an enclosed area in The Hague you don't have to have a more expensive VIP ticket to enter it.

The weather in early September can be really lovely so don't worry about that. You can always bring a poncho if they predict rain. And Coldplay concerts are also awesome if it's raining!

The weather in early September can be really lovely so don't worry about that. You can always bring a poncho if they predict rain. And Coldplay concerts are also awesome if it's raining!

It can be lovely, yeah. I won't be wearing any poncho's or anything hahah.

I hope that they can still get all those symbols and everything around that are blown up, and that that massive graffiti screen is somehow erected behind the stage!

Can't wait for the concert! :D :D

Regular tickets are sold out! Only the more expensive tickets (€199) are still available at the moment. And those more expensive tickets have early access so I hope those people won't take up the entire front row :blank:

Ugh, indeed!:dozey:

Would suck so badly if we ran like crazy and then we can´t get frontrow, because rich people are standing there already:thinking:

Uhu, indeed. That'd be so unfair :(

Really, we should make a pledge for our right to go frontrow as dedicated Coldplayers.

They should have early opening-hours for people on this board.

*we need to start a riot and have Coldplaying.com respected by Coldplay & co!*

Finding an internship in London, passing one last exam in june (passed my exams 2 weeks ago, huzzzaaah!), holiday to Curacao, working for a bit, Coldplay, internship =D

Been away for a while because I've been so so busy with school. Insane workload =(

But now I'm heeere, yaaay!

Smart move, an internship in London!

I was so bored that I decided to read some reviews from the 2009 Goffertpark show, I can safely say I'm extremely excited! It's only my second outdoor show and this one is in my own city, I live 10 minutes from the Malieveld :D

I really hope I can get out of school early as I want to get as close as possible this time, for the Ahoy show I was way too far back and only realized before the Encore that I could move down to the middle bit, which was great!

I'm thinking of making an interesting banner and heading for the X Stage, any ideas guys?

AND....we need to do something special at the show to get their attention! One show on the tour is giving out coloured balloons, and with a Muse show at Wembley the fans organized blow up aliens to be given out. So what do you think we should do for the Malieveld show?? So stoked!!!

Plus, what are the stage times??

I'm very excited too. I just hope the wheater is good, so we won;t be waiting for OURS in the rain. I believe the doors will open at something like 15:00? And the concert starts at 17:30 I believe.. Wel first supporting act, but you know what I mean.

At what time will you guys be there?

I'm very excited too. I just hope the wheater is good, so we won;t be waiting for OURS in the rain. I believe the doors will open at something like 15:00? And the concert starts at 17:30 I believe.. Wel first supporting act, but you know what I mean.

At what time will you guys be there?

I'm coming straight from school which is like 15 minutes from Malieveld, so hopefully I'll be there by 17:00, earlier even if I finish early!

Whow that's really late! My friend and I are planning on going there in the morning:P haha

I can't get there any earlier :P Unless I have free lessons, which is likely :D

I've decided I want to get to the X Stage and chuck a Dutch flag on stage :)

Tickets

Hi, can anyone tell me if there's likely to be anymore standard price tickets available for this gig please ?

Bought my Son and Daughter tickets for Manchester Etihad gig for Christmas and they have been so excited ever since and then 10 days ago my Daughter had to have back surgery so could not go, she was so upset so I'm hoping she will have recovered by September and I'd like to take her to Holland to see them there if I can get tickets.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.