✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

Organisations like Livenation really don't care about that. If they say: only VIP in the circle, then there is now way us normal people can get in. And with the RHCP conert, there was stated on the livenation website that if you were early you could get in the circle, but now they don't say anything like that.

Maybe I should mail them...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ticketmaster website says that people with VIP tickets have guaranteed access to the Golden Circle area. I think that means that people with normal tickets have access to the Golden Circle area as well, as long as it's not full yet.

We moeten wel even met z'n allen zorgen voor een geweldig publiek dat ze niet snel vergeten :D Ahoy was goed, maar het kan beter!!

Ik betwijfel of het publiek beter gaat zijn, in ahoy was alles meteen uitverkocht zodat er toch meer enthousiaste die-hard fans waren :smug:

Als we vooraan tenminste maar knallen!!

Nu alleen nog vooraan komen....... :(

Nu alleen nog vooraan komen....... :(

Als er niet te veel mensen met VIP Tickets zijn moet dat wel lukken denk ik.. 10 uur present is de planning. We melden ons met z'n zevenen ziek voor school, valt vast niet op. :laugh3:

Ik wil trouwens verf voor op je gezicht kopen en daar wat leuks mee doen voor 6 sept. Iemand enig idee waar ik die het best kan kopen? Andere ideeën natuurlijk ook welkom :D

Als er niet te veel mensen met VIP Tickets zijn moet dat wel lukken denk ik.. 10 uur present is de planning. We melden ons met z'n zevenen ziek voor school, valt vast niet op. :laugh3:

Ik wil trouwens verf voor op je gezicht kopen en daar wat leuks mee doen voor 6 sept. Iemand enig idee waar ik die het best kan kopen? Andere ideeën natuurlijk ook welkom :D

Wie weet hoe het zit met die VIP Tickets op 6 september? Heb veel gelezen over de shows in Amerika dat mensen naar het voorste vak worden gehaald door de Roadies, zal dit ook zo zijn op het openveld in Den Haag?

How can you upgrade people if you don't have empty seats for them? In the US they didn't sell the tickets for the first three rows, they gave those tickets to fans who got an upgrade.

I never saw people getting upgrades for a GA concert so it's very unlikely it will happen in The Hague.

OK kiddos, Can yall help me out?...?

Since I've never been the The Netherlands I am wondering what to pack??

It'll still be really warm here in Chicago in early Sept. and I can't wrap

my brain around what I would be wearing to an outdoor show there!

I get cold very easily so I'm going to err on the side of that, but are we talking sweater and jacket and scarf weather ????

So excited for the trip.

PS I was going to describe myself so that if any CP'ers see me at the show they'll introduce themselves (Tash!) But then I realized super short, very blond hair probably doesn't single me out for identifying in the Netherlands quite like it does in the Midwest U.S. Lolol