✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

Damnit you people can get there so early, I also want a good space in front but I have to come all the way from Geleen(Zuid-Limburg) so I have to spijbel haha don't know the English word. And I'll be leaving around 11-12 and so I'll be there around 14:00. (or hopefully earlier)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link[/url])

Thanks Tash, not easy to leave it that late when there's flights and hotels to book.

I feel even worse because I went to Manchester yesterday with my Son and it was the best Concert I've been to and I've been going to gigs for nearly 40 years, just mind blowing. Just when you think they couldn't make their live show any better they DO !

^Yep, me. Are you?

I heard getting tickets in the regular sale was a nightmare this morning. I got them in the presale, without problems.

Yep, me too. As I didn't have a creditcard, I had to buy them in the regular sale. But at 10.02 I had 3 tickets, no problems! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi People,

This is a thread I didn't ever expect to be jumping into!

I will, crazily, be flying from Chicago into Amsterdam for this show. Soooo

stoked. Since I can't read the venue websites where the tickets are posted

I was wondering a few things.....

Does this gig have standing/ gen. admission tickets or seats only...

and if so, any Colplayers planning on getting there early to wait till gates open?

Awesome!

The concert is outside on a field so everything is standing/GA. There are VIP tickets (early access) so that kinda sucks.

Hi Tash,

Good to chat with you on the boards here! I've been a member for quite a while

but seeing as I am, ahem, a little more mature (read older) I am not as active a poster as I used to be -but still very much into CP and still love my CPing.com

I bid on a meet and greet so that's why I'm coming all the way to The Hague. Of course being a die hard rail junkie I was wondering if the tix that are included in my auction were seated or standing. VIP early access DOES suck....those of us crazies who are willing to queue from the early hours ought to be rewarded with a run for the rail for sure.

I'm afraid the M&G might interfere with

getting close as I won't be able to queue as early as I'm used to. (I'm not complaining of course!!!) but I am glad it's not seated either way.

If I do end up in some sort of queue I'm always up for meeting and hanging with other Cpers!

Good to hear that :nice:

A meet and greet? Wow!

The VIP tickets are €199 and normal tickets €60 so I think (and hope) not a lot of people bought them. Maybe you will have early access as well :\

If you have any questions about getting there or whatever just let me know. And I hope to see you there : )

Hi Tash,

Good to chat with you on the boards here! I've been a member for quite a while

but seeing as I am, ahem, a little more mature (read older) I am not as active a poster as I used to be -but still very much into CP and still love my CPing.com

I bid on a meet and greet so that's why I'm coming all the way to The Hague. Of course being a die hard rail junkie I was wondering if the tix that are included in my auction were seated or standing. VIP early access DOES suck....those of us crazies who are willing to queue from the early hours ought to be rewarded with a run for the rail for sure.

I'm afraid the M&G might interfere with

getting close as I won't be able to queue as early as I'm used to. (I'm not complaining of course!!!) but I am glad it's not seated either way.

If I do end up in some sort of queue I'm always up for meeting and hanging with other Cpers!

Wow a meet and greet.. lucky you!

Hi :D I'm flying over to see them here too.. Nowhere near as far you though! wow.. I'm coming from England, and am also a more 'mature' fan :D I am meeting up with some of the other cpers here, so maybe we'll meet too? although it's a big place from what I understand! :) I am going to be queueing early away....

200 euro.. damn.. Maybe as you say Tash not too many people will have bought them.. but whatever happens I know I am going to have a wonderful time :D

Gates open at 5.30 PM. I don't know if there will be two queues (a separate one for the VIP tickets) or just one. If there's one queue there will be no problem at all. Two queues will make it a bit more complicated.

Gates open at 5.30 PM. I don't know if there will be two queues (a separate one for the VIP tickets) or just one. If there's one queue there will be no problem at all. Two queues will make it a bit more complicated.

I was at the Red Hot Chili Peppers show in Nijmegen, and there was a que for VIP-Tickets and a que for regular tickets. And if you were early, you also had acces to the golden circle