✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I was supposed to go to this show with my boyfriend, but then we broke up a few months ago, and now I have no one to go with... so I was hoping one of you would be so kind to let me join. Besides, I love meeting other Coldplayers :) or maybe a group of Coldplayers is already going together?

So if anyone would like to enjoy the show with me (besides the one(s) you're already going with) that'd make me very very happy.

Hey everyone,

I was supposed to go to this show with my boyfriend, but then we broke up a few months ago, and now I have no one to go with... so I was hoping one of you would be so kind to let me join. Besides, I love meeting other Coldplayers :) or maybe a group of Coldplayers is already going together?

So if anyone would like to enjoy the show with me (besides the one(s) you're already going with) that'd make me very very happy.

Hiya dear,

I think there are many groups which you could go with I think. If you were planning to be there early, then it should be easy. I ain't sure how late I will be at Malieveld, but I'm going for 11 AM I think.

Am getting excited!

Because normaly, the Golden Circle is only for VIP people.

Not in Nijmegen so I don't see why it should be like that in The Hague.

People with VIP tickets get early access to the Golden Circle area but that doesn't have to say that people with normal tickets don't have access to that area.

It's getting close. We're not going that early this time, some of us have to work that day and I'm fine with a more relaxing spot than the last 3 times where I waited for hours before anything happened. Nevertheless I guess we'll be there around 4.30 pm, so I think we'll still have good chances on a good spot.

Looking forward to it! :lol:

Hiya dear,

I think there are many groups which you could go with I think. If you were planning to be there early, then it should be easy. I ain't sure how late I will be at Malieveld, but I'm going for 11 AM I think.

Am getting excited!

Ah that's nice :) I just prefer arranging something beforehand 'cause I don't feel really comfortable asking everyone "hey can I join you?" :embarrassed:

I'm not sure if I can be there early though, I'm going to uni this year and I don't have my schedule yet. Luckily classes aren't obligatory at uni, so let's just hope I don't have an important class.

Not in Nijmegen so I don't see why it should be like that in The Hague.

People with VIP tickets get early access to the Golden Circle area but that doesn't have to say that people with normal tickets don't have access to that area.

Okay!

thanks for the info, it's my first open-air concert with a golden circle something. so i didn't know that :P