✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Malieveld, The Hague, Netherlands

Mabru

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comicforce,

Did I meet you, ouside the venue with Angie and a few others? If not, you had company in the England -----> Chicago trip for the gig because I met a Londoner there after the show!

It has been so gorgeous here in Chicago, I hope the band, crew and families had a blast with the extra time they spent between the shows.

Can't wait to visit a new country and see a Coldplay show as well....so perfect.

OK kiddos, Can yall help me out?...?

Since I've never been the The Netherlands I am wondering what to pack??

It'll still be really warm here in Chicago in early Sept. and I can't wrap

my brain around what I would be wearing to an outdoor show there!

I get cold very easily so I'm going to err on the side of that, but are we talking sweater and jacket and scarf weather ????

So excited for the trip.

PS I was going to describe myself so that if any CP'ers see me at the show they'll introduce themselves (Tash!) But then I realized super short, very blond hair probably doesn't single me out for identifying in the Netherlands quite like it does in the Midwest U.S. Lolol

The weather in September is different every year :lol: Most years it's still kinda summer weather in the beginning of September, it's just gets a bit chilly in the evening. So definitely bring a sweater/hoodie and a scarf! I can give you a last minute weather update before you leave :nice:

An American at the Malieveld in The Hague? I guess I will recognize you as soon as you start talking :p

I kinda know what you look like from the Mexico photos (I promise I'm not creepy! I just remember weird stuff) and I think I also saw you on the boat for the Christmas Lights video shoot (you were there, right?) : )

25 DAYS!!!

Comicforce,

Did I meet you, ouside the venue with Angie and a few others? If not, you had company in the England -----> Chicago trip for the gig because I met a Londoner there after the show!

It has been so gorgeous here in Chicago, I hope the band, crew and families had a blast with the extra time they spent between the shows.

Can't wait to visit a new country and see a Coldplay show as well....so perfect.

Oh wow, yes you did! I'm Row? I was there with Sharon. We were the ones with the stupid sign telling everyone we had no dignity on the second night ? LOL. Well maybe I will see you in Holland? Were you the one with the butterflies stuck all over your shirt on night two?? I never did work out everyone's name. But it was so nice to meet all you guys after the show. Despite the disappointment of Chris not coming out.

I am meeting up with Ellen and Tash in Holland, so maybe we will see you! Cool.. I had no idea you were coming over too. :D

How can you upgrade people if you don't have empty seats for them? In the US they didn't sell the tickets for the first three rows, they gave those tickets to fans who got an upgrade.

I never saw people getting upgrades for a GA concert so it's very unlikely it will happen in The Hague.

Yes, I also think it's very unlikely to happen, but maybe there will be a special section or something like that. I'll be in The Hague very early, so I think it's going to be okay.

My summer was super expensive too (they really should lower the prices of plane tickets to the US) but I wouldn't want to miss a Coldplay concert in my own country. I really hope you can get your hands on a ticket!

Haven't been here in a while due to an awesome (festival-)summer. But now that I'm back I'm already getting excited for the Malieveld show. When I ordered it looked so far away, but now it's really getting close. I guess time really flies.

The weather in September is different every year :lol: Most years it's still kinda summer weather in the beginning of September, it's just gets a bit chilly in the evening. So definitely bring a sweater/hoodie and a scarf! I can give you a last minute weather update before you leave :nice:

An American at the Malieveld in The Hague? I guess I will recognize you as soon as you start talking :p

I kinda know what you look like from the Mexico photos (I promise I'm not creepy! I just remember weird stuff) and I think I also saw you on the boat for the Christmas Lights video shoot (you were there, right?) : )

25 DAYS!!!

Yup, There for Christmas lights as well, so I might recognize you as well! And you'll recognize me as a Texan at the Malieveld in The Hague because I have a Texas drawl...which is unfortunately a very southern twangy accent. (If you've ever spoken to The Angie you get the idea. )

So excited to tour a little bit of The Hague and Amsterdam with my friend from Chicago when not at the concert, It looks SO beautiful!!