✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[12-Sep-2012] OlympiaStadion, Munich, Germany

Jenjie

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We´ve been very lucky with the weather in Cologne last weak, am sorry for these conditions :(

BUT...a Coldplay concert combined with rain is something very special :) Just think of the Rock am Ring performance last year....

You had to figure it would rain. Almost all their European dates this year were rainy and almost all their N. American dates were insanely hot,lol. The weather seems to follow them!:lol:

You had to figure it would rain. Almost all their European dates this year were rainy and almost all their N. American dates were insanely hot,lol. The weather seems to follow them!:lol:

Maybe its better if it rains during the concert..in Cologne it was so hot, me and the people around have been so sweaty,just like Chris..because of all the singing,clapping and jumping :D

Hallo,

weiß jemand, ob das mit 19 Uhr Einlass stimmt? Kommt mir ein wenig spät vor irgendwie?!

Hoffen wir mal, dass sich das Wetter noch bessert!

Nein! Um 19:00 Uhr beginnen die Vorgruppen. Einlass dürfte um ca. 17:00 Uhr sein

September 12, 2012 - submitted by Meky, Austria

Q. Hello,

Me and some friends will go to the concert tonight in Munich. Unfortunately some security guys told us that if it's raining, the show could be cancelled because the whole stage is not roofed.

Is that true??

We're really worried now....

The Oracle replies:

We have played so many wet shows over the "summer". Not a single one of them was cancelled despite torrential downpour. There is always a risk of rain and if you're not bothered about getting wet - neither are we!

Wear sensible clothes though.

I would say try not to put umbrellas up during the show as you may ruin it for the people behind - it's only water ;-)