Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 225.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

Sloganmaker.com

Oh god, why... I'm really too old for that:p

 

No :angry: You're never too old for Sloganmaker!! Because, you know, Everyone should believe in Sloganmaker.

 

 

And, of course:

There's a Chris in all of us

Chris above all

Chris for appetite [well, if you insist :charming:]

 

Enough Sloganmaker!

Lol, there should be a whole thread with Sloganmaker products lol... or maybe there already is one??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_zHHwH2JSQ]Lines in the Sand - YouTube[/ame]

This is so stupid, but I seriously LOL'd the first time I saw it today.

 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMWZ1yvo1H4&feature=player_embedded]Antigua 2012 - Beautiful Vacation Video - YouTube[/ame]

This is so stupid, but I seriously LOL'd the first time I saw it today.

 

 

Oh god, me too :lol:

That weird smily that comes on Facebook chat when you write : putnam: :lol: :awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4]HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy0BLDtqMAQ]10 minutes of Samuel L Jackson singing Beez in the Trap - YouTube[/ame]

Walking into someone else's open flat... :embarrassed::laugh3:

Cleverbot. He asked me how we could destroy the world together, and added 'Chris Martin is a potato.'

I mean... Wtf?:lol:

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube[/url]

 

Forever this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_GoOS1UV9g]bonnaroo tornado - YouTube[/ame]

^ :lol: funny

 

although that could have been a bit dangerous if it had hit the power lines up above *sizzle*

^ :lol: funny

 

although that could have been a bit dangerous if it had hit the power lines up above *sizzle*

I just love how slowly that tent flies around and seemingly not giving a single f*ck LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.