Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What made you LOL today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 225.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • topazann
    topazann

    I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

Posted Images

You had one freakin' job to do and . . .

 

10462863_10203250280870265_3134254500293483763_n.jpg

tumblr_na877fEP5O1tebfg3o1_250.jpg

 

tumblr_n0qy176xmg1s0w3oqo1_500.jpg

 

Old comics make me feel so gay :wacko:

tumblr_na877fEP5O1tebfg3o1_250.jpg

 

tumblr_n0qy176xmg1s0w3oqo1_500.jpg

 

Old comics make me feel so gay :wacko:

 

Do you love superman? :P

Do you love superman? :P

Nah I can't stand his flashy colours

Went out for lunch today and another adult shouted "Woo!!!" because there was a Princess singing a Disney song at a child's Birthday party x

Coldplay's new video :clap:

Like my new lamp?

 

79727a00-86de-459a-8e5f-f9eb00ef0e4a.jpg

awww haha :lol: :wacky:

tumblr_n90rjci6qu1qb6v6ro1_400.gif

second post, sorry, but I have to :lol:

10595907_746322975403819_325299544_n.jpg?oh=e17c3dcd1fd8f8092f1924e9ceed985d&oe=540439F6&__gda__=1409570155_19cbb79ff1bab188eb4192141aa219ca

 

tumblr_lif85xF5kn1qcrcdfo1_500.png

[emoji23] I can't stop laughing!!!

c536e7e57f77e2a082b0a29c91c5c319.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.