✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay don't tour the UK enough?

RC34127

Now, consider the fact that there were 45 true gigs played in the UK during this span of time, as opposed to the 135 U.S. gigs, and that the UK is the size of ONE U.S. state. Now divide 135 by 50 states. It's clear that the UK does NOT get neglected.

The UK might be the size of a U.S state but it certainly doesn't have the population of one.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg

some of you uk and us people exhibit ridiculous self-entitlement about tour dates

and a thread like this always comes up after theyre announced

BE HAPPY they will probably tour your country at least more than once. GODDAMN I am sick of people whinging that they're not getting enough tour dates when it's plenty more than some other countries that only get a handful once every album.

The UK might be the size of a U.S state but it certainly doesn't have the population of one.

Alright fine, it has the population of TWO states. The total population of California and Texas is about equal to the total population in the UK.

So 45 shows in two states then. Big deal. Still doesn't show any neglect.

Combine the total number of California shows with the total number of Texas shows and I doubt it adds up to 45.

Anyways, the population of the U.S. is 307,006,550. The ratio of 307,006,550 to 135 is much smaller than the ratio of 62,218,761 to 45. if you do that equation, we should have gotten 222 shows in that amount of time to be equal to the ratio of shows according to population in the UK.

I'm far to lazy to read back through this thread, but I would disagree. They may not have, in your opinion, a sufficient amount of shows in the UK...but ya know, there's a good enough rail system in the UK and flights within the UK aren't that expensive either.

We got no shows here.

Though if I really wanted, I'd probably go to England, I just don't have the money for flights, accomidation and tickets.

omg

some of you uk and us people exhibit ridiculous self-entitlement about tour dates

and a thread like this always comes up after theyre announced

BE HAPPY they will probably tour your country at least more than once. GODDAMN I am sick of people whinging that they're not getting enough tour dates when it's plenty more than some other countries that only get a handful once every album.

THIS :nod: I understand that's it's their homeland, but you know, there are a lot of places in this world... :rolleyes: