✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA

Tash

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome updates! Tracie, are your fingers and your eyesight ok today? :lol: Angie, I'm sorry that you had to deal with idiots. Some people just love to destroy the fun for everyone. All of the reviews were great!! 9 days until Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My YouTube video highlights of the show :)

Unfortunately I used a different camera to film and the sound came out positively dreadful. But, perhaps you'll at least enjoy the light show....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WTNmYPiwg&feature=player_detailpage]COLDPLAY - Dallas, TX 6/23/2012 - VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS - Mylo Xyloto U.S. Tour - YouTube[/ame]

Speaking of Miss JJ, I saw her again tonight. Then when I see that the band runs down the aisle right in front of where my original seat was yesterday night I got the feeling she moved me up front to prevent a Buckland attack! :angry: Probably only took my cell number to track me using my phone. :angry: Well played, Jackie, well played.

:P

HAHAH! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Sorry, but this is funny as fuck xD

A Buckland attack LMAO

Was there last night with my tween daughter, her first concert. What a thrill for her, but after this I'm not sure anyone else will ever measure up!

I saw them here 4 yrs. ago for Viva la Vida tour, and as good as that was, last night was spectacular! I was in awe, some real breathtaking moments. Highlights for me : very beginning - MX and the first time the wristbands lit up the arena, In My Place and the confetti, The Scientist sing-along, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. They sounded superb.

One thing I wanted to add was that our seats were near stage left, where they exited. Was so cool that as they were leaving they stopped, turning all around and waving, seeming to truly take in all the love and appreciation, not taking it for granted. Loved that! :)

Wow thanks for all the great pics and video Technicolour TX. I have a question, did you prefer the up close seats, or the seats all the way in the back? Just curious :P

Glad you enjoyed them. :)

Actually, I loved being in the back seats. The ones up front were really great, and it seemed the boys were only a stone's throw away, but the sound was very muddy and since the seats were edge-on, the light show wasn't as bright or powerful. Again, it was only because of my angle.

On the second night when I was in the veeeery back (as far back and up as you can get), the light show was something out of a science fiction film. UNBELIEVABLE !! And there was a 3D effect to the entire place when the lights went out and the Xylo Bands started to glow, since I was so high up and toward the back looking down, and since the round mini-screens were at the top of the arena broadcasting the video, it seemed like a 3D color and light extravaganza, almost as if the screens were "floating", and the Xylo Bands seemed that way as well. And the sound was much, much, much, much better.

I used to only sit in the back at concerts because it was all I could afford. Believe me, if you can't afford the primo seats up front for a Coldplay show, sitting in the back will appeal to all of your senses. There's not a bad seat in the house in my opinion to see these guys live, so if you're stuck in the back, so to speak, don't worry, your head will explode with what you'll see and hear from the band.

Actually, I loved being in the back seats. The ones up front were really great, and it seemed the boys were only a stone's throw away, but the sound was very muddy and since the seats were edge-on, the light show wasn't as bright or powerful. Again, it was only because of my angle.

On the second night when I was in the veeeery back (as far back and up as you can get), the light show was something out of a science fiction film. UNBELIEVABLE !! And there was a 3D effect to the entire place when the lights went out and the Xylo Bands started to glow, since I was so high up and toward the back looking down, and since the round mini-screens were at the top of the arena broadcasting the video, it seemed like a 3D color and light extravaganza, almost as if the screens were "floating", and the Xylo Bands seemed that way as well. And the sound was much, much, much, much better.

I used to only sit in the back at concerts because it was all I could afford. Believe me, if you can't afford the primo seats up front for a Coldplay show, sitting in the back will appeal to all of your senses. There's not a bad seat in the house in my opinion to see these guys live, so if you're stuck in the back, so to speak, don't worry, your head will explode with what you'll see and hear from the band.

All your reviews are absolutely awesome, they really help paint a picture in my head so thanks :)

Wow! I just read this whole thread am in awe to hear how great the Dallas cocnert's went! Im so happy to hear all of you had a great time!! :D

I get to see them in Miami on Friday and I am going crazy waiting for that day to come! I even made a glow in the dark shirt for the concert! What do you think of it? :smug:

mailgooglecom.jpg

Wow! I just read this whole thread am in awe to hear how great the Dallas cocnert's went! Im so happy to hear all of you had a great time!! :D

I get to see them in Miami on Friday and I am going crazy waiting for that day to come! I even made a glow in the dark shirt for the concert! What do you think of it? :smug:

mailgooglecom.jpg

That's brilliant!:awesome:

Haha awesome, the reason I asked was because I have side stage seats for the concert I'm going to, and I guess I just wanted to paint a mental picture of what to expect :)