August 8, 201214 yr Angie's last night of the tour :( She and her reviews, pics & vids will be missed by all
August 8, 201214 yr Stage time So excited for tonight! What time do they go on stage? I've heard 830, 845, 9
August 8, 201214 yr So excited for tonight! What time do they go on stage? I've heard 830, 845, 9 Shortly after 9p
August 8, 201214 yr Angie's last night of the tour :( She and her reviews, pics & vids will be missed by all How will they survive without me? :P
August 8, 201214 yr How will they survive without me? :P You're not following them to Minnesota? Cmon! you can do 2 more nights right?!? :laugh4:
August 8, 201214 yr I logged in just to say I am going!!! I'm excited!!! Can't wait. If Coldplay sees this... would be cool if you played "One I Love" or "Moses". Can't wait to hear the new songs too!
August 8, 201214 yr From: http://trisarataups.tumblr.com/ (I love what she has done with the shoes) shoes? check shirt from lolla last year? check homemade button bracelet depicting the song symbols? check tickets? check plus i have my camera and two bags for confetti I’M ALL SET
August 8, 201214 yr Hey, everyone ~ been absent for awhile, but I'll be rockin' out from Section 320 tonight. I cannot tell you how much I need this!
August 8, 201214 yr From: http://lipstickonthenightstand.tumblr.com/ mylo xyloto nails for tonight Edit: she has the shoes too:
August 8, 201214 yr They played Amsterdam? yesterday but very briefly, since some guys were holding a sign that Chris saw, so he gave it a try!
August 8, 201214 yr From: http://trisarataups.tumblr.com/ (I love what she has done with the shoes) shoes? check shirt from lolla last year? check homemade button bracelet depicting the song symbols? check tickets? check plus i have my camera and two bags for confetti I’M ALL SET Nice:)
August 8, 201214 yr From: http://lipstickonthenightstand.tumblr.com/ mylo xyloto nails for tonight Aw, how cool:)
August 8, 201214 yr Well, Chris said Amsterdam would be played next time around... Well, tonights the next time around, RIGHT?? Fingers crossed these folks get this song.
August 8, 201214 yr Carla Charlton @CarlaMarie187 I'm here! @coldplay #unitedcenter #Chicago #concert http://pic.twitter.com/gRk1eJhL Anaid @di_alvarez Mylo Xyloto ay Chicago @coldplay #coldplayfilm w/ @Vic_Alvarado @jen_rubinstein @monina_alvarez http://pic.twitter.com/hor8QlqX Kyle Robert Paquin @kyrobpaq Coldplay in Chicago! http://instagr.am/p/OFcqNDqoaZ/
August 8, 201214 yr alkemist @a1kemist Coldplay stage setup at the United Center in Chicago Wes Mantooth @jayhawkalum99 Coldplay bitches, Chicago! #coldplay http://pic.twitter.com/Fiw2nWpn Alicia Jirschele @AliJFreeMinded Coldplay Stage:) @ United Center http://instagr.am/p/OFeX7_Ms-d/ Cam Brundage @CamBrundage Getting ready for Coldplay
August 8, 201214 yr Carrie McEneny @cewess Waiting for the show to start. #NosebleedSeats #ColdplayFilm http://pic.twitter.com/5oTY6Z95 Rebecca Risch @rischy_fishy Free jewelry anyone? #coldplay http://instagr.am/p/OFgYkdneNx/ Vien Van @boohlah_12 Coldplay!!!! http://instagr.am/p/OFh22VtKdS/
Create an account or sign in to comment