✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I don't find babies... cute?

So I'm just staring at him like, aw, it's nice to see you mate.

I am so not maternal.

Same, I'm usually not one to go, AW HOW CUTE but I dunno, I guess with Bing I just keep thinking "He'll grow up and be like another Matt Bellamy" and then I think that's adorable.

But I'm awful with children, it's like they speak another language. :|

I caught up with the last few pages of this thread and I want to hug you guys. My body is so sore, I'm quite dehydrated, and my head feels funny. But my friend and I still had such an amazing time.

We got barrier on Matt's side (which I still can't believe) and we stayed put the entire day. As Michael already said, that crowd was just ridiculous. The pushing started when Arctic Monkeys began, and it only got worse from there. The girl next to us during Muse just went absolutely crazy and unintentionally started shoving my friend off from barrier. :angry:

Right, the band. So since that was my first Muse gig, this review might be a bit exaggerated. I thought the boys were so incredible, and Matt seemed like he was having a pretty great time. During their riffing/jamming sections, it finally hit me on how talented and amazing the boys are as a live band. I'm so ridiculously happy that they played Butterflies & Hurricanes. :heart:

Every time Matt walked to the side of the stage and stood in front of us, I just reached my arm out and screamed. :lol: Tom walked past us while they were setting up Muse's gear. :wacky:

The one thing that really sucked (besides being squashed by the crowd) was that when Citizen Erased started, two guys wanted to get out of the crowd, and I was right in front of them. So I had to duck down and wait for the security guard to hoist them out. When the CE riff started again, another guy wanted to get out of the crowd, and I had to duck again. Very annoying. :shifty: Still, it was fantastic to actually hear CE.

So, um, yeah. That's my review. I just want to go back and relive it. :bigcry:

Finally home from OSL. No more Muse for a long time. :bigcry:

You were barrier on Matt's side too? I couldn't have been far from you. I was three people left of the center divide.

Tom actually recognized me and remembered my face. :stunned: That's when you know you've stalked a band one too many places. :laugh3:

We made signs for Chris to throw the harmonica to one of our friends, and he saw them and did! I tried getting a setlist but someone else I knew got it instead by kissing up to security all day. Took a Plug In Baby balloon home instead as a sort of consolation.

Will try to get pics up ASAP. :)

Great reviews you two, I'm glad that both of you escaped from the crowd craziness mostly unscathed. :P

And I agree with you

Right, the band. So since that was my first Muse gig, this review might be a bit exaggerated. I thought the boys were so incredible, and Matt seemed like he was having a pretty great time. During their riffing/jamming sections, it finally hit me on how talented and amazing the boys are as a live band. I'm so ridiculously happy that they played Butterflies & Hurricanes.

:nod: :heart: :wacky:

^Can't believe Kirky recognized you :freak:

Thanks, Christina. :nice: I definitely won't forget that crowd and the insanity. :lol:

Michael, I'd say I was about fifteen people away from the center divide. Every time Matt walked a little further down the stage from the mic, he was pretty much right in front of me. I tried to see if I could recognize you while coming back from a restroom trip, but I didn't want to be a creeper and stare at every person at the barrier. :lol:

That's awesome that your friend got Chris' harmonica! The girl next to my friend got Matt's guitar pick from a security guard. :bomb:

PMS is hitting me so hard right now that I don't even feel like tweeting Chris even though he's online. The Wolstentweet effect sort of wears off after you've spoken in person to the real thing, but still, I usually have an urge to send him something silly at the very least. Nope, nothing.

Pics tomorrow, I promise.

Thanks, Christina. :nice: I definitely won't forget that crowd and the insanity. :lol:

Michael, I'd say I was about fifteen people away from the center divide. Every time Matt walked a little further down the stage from the mic, he was pretty much right in front of me. I tried to see if I could recognize you while coming back from a restroom trip, but I didn't want to be a creeper and stare at every person at the barrier. :lol:

That's awesome that your friend got Chris' harmonica! The girl next to my friend got Matt's guitar pick from a security guard. :bomb:

That's a good spot. :surprised:

Omg, I'd kill for either of those. :dazzled:

Awkward question time. I've always wondered, how exactly do you deal with bathrooms when you're on barrier waiting for a band? Wouldn't you lose your spot? :uhoh:

PMS is hitting me so hard right now that I don't even feel like tweeting Chris even though he's online. The Wolstentweet effect sort of wears off after you've spoken in person to the real thing, but still, I usually have an urge to send him something silly at the very least. Nope, nothing.

Pics tomorrow, I promise.

PMS, that made me laugh. :lol: Although it's so true, I know. :bomb:

I SEE MUSE A WEEK ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bomb:

:bomb:

You are so incredibly lucky. :bomb:

So, my dad made me a dvd of all the clips and videos I had from the Muse concert, so I watched it this morning on our big tv. :nod:

T'was awesome.

SAM_1864.jpg

SAM_1869.jpg

I live such a productive life :facepalm:

Glad you both had a great time despite the crowd. :D

and great pictures, Michael!

Awkward question time. I've always wondered, how exactly do you deal with bathrooms when you're on barrier waiting for a band? Wouldn't you lose your spot? :uhoh:

Just gotta hold it in. :P Unless you can get someone to keep your spot and if people in the crowd will allow you to get back to the front again.