✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the show.

If you have anything, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it and I guarantee we will really enjoy the concert!

:)

Thanks,

Ezra

ezra.dubroff@gmail

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live Nation Sues to Stop Sales of Unofficial Coldplay Souvenirs at Hollywood Bowl Shows

Live National has filed trademark infringement papers against 11 defendants likely to sell unauthorized merchandise at the venue.....

YAWN! Any other venue and I would venture that any other promoter wouldn't give two craps about this. Live Nation has nothing better to do then sue for the wrong reasons. I was sitting in the Angels Stadium parking lot for 5 hours before I saw the U2 show there last year, I witnessed PLENTY of bootleg t-shirts being sold. Hell I even saw cops on horses patrolling for drinkers. Absolutely NOTHING was done to those bootleg sellers. and yes LIVE NATION promoted the U2 360 tour so if it has to be said, Live Nation is hypocritical when it comes to this subject. So I call B:censored:T! on LiveNation

...................anyways........................

Through no luck of my own, my cousin texts me saying, "Hey my sister's boss is selling 2 Coldplay tickets for the 4th, she would buy mine if someone takes me"

I replied, "HELL YES!" - found out they were at face value for the BACK OF THE HOUSE. I have gone to many shows and have been privileged to see shows at a decent view, hell I saw Radiohead at Coors Amp. (now called Cricket Wireless Amp) in 2003 from the GA LAWN, but it was BEAUTIFUL! So yeah no complaints whatsoever from me.

I heard about those apparent random seat upgrades, so it's a small possibility, but I am not going to hope for it. I was lucky enough to get a ticket and I am going to enjoy the show, no matter where I sit :dance:

This means I have to work on a new and updated signature picture below ;)

This will be my very first show at the bowl and I am even more excited that it's Coldplay! I am going with a friend who is a huge fan but has never seen them live before, so it should be a really fun night :D

:cry: I wanna goooo....but I suppose I can't be greedy...

YAY :dance: Wonder if there will be a C stage as well then?

I'm sure there will be. Dang, this place is HUGE. My seats for tomorrow are right in the center, if you see between those two white canopies, I'm in the section in front of them. Then on Wednesday, Im in the section in front of that section, but more to the left. Not quite the 4th row we had Saturday, but oh well...It will be fun to see a different view :)

Did anyone who bought a VIP ticket get any of the extra items that came with the ticket yet, like the t-shirt? I was just curious what the t-shirt looks like.

Nope. We didn't get anything yet. We ordered the tshirts the day we got the email, but Lauren had VIP in San Jose and she got a lanyard with souvenir tag, some stickers and her wristband early. I was hoping for the shirt but oh well.

Thanks for the pic LFDianne! Hooray for the X-stage!

I'm excited to go but this concert is more for my Dad. I introduced Coldplay to him and he has slowly grown to like them (he's kind of picky when it comes to music. When I play my iPod in the car with him I try to pepper in the best of Coldplay as much as i can to try to win him over).

but, I digress... XSTAGE YAY!!!!

Great Shot LFDianne of the venue! Can't wait for Friday night. Seats in the Garden boxes!

Been itching to see them again since the night on the UCLA tennis courts. Anyone else get the VIP package in the garden boxes? Wonder what the VIP "host" really means. Someone to fetch bottles of wine at a premium price from the on-site store??

Great Shot LFDianne of the venue! Can't wait for Friday night. Seats in the Garden boxes!

Been itching to see them again since the night on the UCLA tennis courts. Anyone else get the VIP package in the garden boxes? Wonder what the VIP "host" really means. Someone to fetch bottles of wine at a premium price from the on-site store??

We have the VIP tickets in the Garden box too. I have no idea what the VIP "host" is but I imagine it's nothing special. It would have been nice to to be able to attend the VIP party before but I just couldn't stomach $500 a ticket.

We have the VIP tickets in the Garden box too. I have no idea what the VIP "host" is but I imagine it's nothing special. It would have been nice to to be able to attend the VIP party before but I just couldn't stomach $500 a ticket.

Exactly! I figured we'd have to purchase a TON of drinks to make up for the ~$230 difference in ticket prices....

AHHHH!

So stoked! :)

A mere two days!

They played Speed Of Sound tonight at the Bowl, and I'm just crossing my fingers that they decide to pull that one (and others?! ;) ) on Friday! :) A girl can dream, right?

I'm hoping that with this day off in between, and it (the 4th) being their last show in the US for a while, that they'll REALLY bring it! I know they will, because they always do! But, you know what I mean!!!

2 dayssssss!!!!!:D

AHHHH!

So stoked! :)

A mere two days!

They played Speed Of Sound tonight at the Bowl, and I'm just crossing my fingers that they decide to pull that one (and others?! ;) ) on Friday! :) A girl can dream, right?

I'm hoping that with this day off in between, and it (the 4th) being their last show in the US for a while, that they'll REALLY bring it! I know they will, because they always do! But, you know what I mean!!!

2 dayssssss!!!!!:D

Know what you mean and sensing the excitement with you! :) 2 days!!! :dance: :dance: