✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to play up with the birds!!! why haven't they played that live yet??

Agreed. I really love that song.

I would, honestly, take any additions that they want to throw at us. Granted, Speed of Sound, or Trouble, or See You Soon, or A Message, or Green Eyes, or Lost, or Politick, or Shiver, or The hardest Part, or Til Kingdom Come would be ideal... but you know, any of those would be just fantastic. ;)

fan since parachutes, new to board!

really need 1, 2 or 3 tickets to friday hollywood bowl show at face value please

smithkyle at gmail dot com

Have you tried Craigslist? You won't get it at face value, but they are cheaper than what you will find Ebay or ticket broker websites. I'm still looking for a ticket for myself too.

how do you find the road crew? Getting a seat upgrade would be great, but I also just want to find them just to talk to them and learn what their lives are like. I've read a few people on here meeting them and them giving them upgraded tickets, but tickets aside, how do you find them? Does mentioning Coldplaying give you an "in"?

I'm in F3. Seems like a lot of Coldplayers will be around me in the F sections so hopefully the crowd won't be totally lame like it was at UCLA last summer. Very excited!

By the way, did Speed of Sound replace a different song in the setlist or was it just added to it?

I'm in F3. Seems like a lot of Coldplayers will be around me in the F sections so hopefully the crowd won't be totally lame like it was at UCLA last summer. Very excited!

By the way, did Speed of Sound replace a different song in the setlist or was it just added to it?

What row in f3? I'll be in row 10 :)

it was just added. they were suppose to play Til Kingdom Come on Tuesday but I guess they decided not to. i noticed on both setlist these two songs are in parentheses, which i'm guessing means they may play it or they may not play it. look for me tomorrow! i'll be volunteering with oxfam :)

Erick!! we could meet up tomorrow :) remember me from Chula Vista lol. We waited all day together for the boys :)

i do remember! i have to be at the bowl at 3 for volunteering purposes. but i'll keep my eye out for you. did you hear about my seat being upgraded to row 2?!

i do remember! i have to be at the bowl at 3 for volunteering purposes. but i'll keep my eye out for you. did you hear about my seat being upgraded to row 2?!

I did!!!! I am in F3 tomorrow.... but hope I can still get upgraded tomorrow :)

^The secret it to wear a self-customized Coldplay jacket. ;)

Wanted to do that so bad but the prices to make them were ridiculous. $175 JUST to get the patches made. Partially my fault though because I just decided on doing that last night.

Probably just gonna wear my regular Coldplay shirt and 4 xylobands but I doubt that will do anything. Oh well, at least I'm going!

And hey, I was at the November 2008 and July 2009 show too!